Take A Bow's sexy lyrics~

joel.

After the 92310380213th listen of Take A Bow I just realised how sexified the take a bow lyrics are, just in the first couple of lines:

"Do it Do it Do it Do it You're my boy"

and then in korean;

"I want to take you, you see (you can see that right?)"

I'm not complaining though, haha.

lol trust you to notice joel.. ehehe :D

but at the same time go you for noticing? haha

i know alot of people (not on this forum in particular) have been saying Take A Bow is a very cute-cute song, lol if they only knew... *cough* :D

its very Spice Girls-esque? their early songs were very sexified?

and people assumed they were all about bubblegum pop and pigtails lol

Haha it's like SNSD's Boyfriend song the English is VERY suggestive, like when they say "give it to me" but they really mean "give me your love". I wonder if these girl groups (well their writers) do it on purpose, lmao. Either way I'm not sure if the Koreans would get it. Be that as it may, Take a Bow is one hell of a catchy song.

Do it do it do it do it you're my boyyyyyyyyyyy.

its always the writers/composers ehehe

yeah i wonder if they realise they're doing it? or maybe because it fits

good point though, korean fans might not understand the context behind the lyrics? especially the english ones..but yes we can not deny the addictiveness and catchiness of the songs as a result :D

haha totally agree joel, Take A Bow is pure :D

Ahaha WOOOW there were so many english lyrics in this song that I totally tuned out the korean ones ahah. Well~ the tune is cutesy and charming? XD But the song still gives off the "cheer up!" vibe to me :3

Lmao those lyricists~ XD

I guess as long as everything flows well in korea then it's all good. haha.

haha louise.. spice girls and those suggestive lyrics :D...

wow.. i can see two sides.. one could be innocent and the other not so much.. but it's up to the person listening to figure which side they think it is.. but it is pretty interesting :)

• 3 weeks later...

lol the spice girls reference and reading the lyric translations reminded me of spice girl's 2 become 1...

but anyways, masking sexually suggestive lyrics as catchy songs is awesome, you can look back in the future and wonder what the heck you were actually singing to :inluv:

considering how my mind works, i'll choose to interpret it the sexual way now thanks to this thread, but i'm not complaining... just made it more interesting :D

• 6 months later...