I Know I'm a Kamilia When ....

Taiga_C

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you can answer so easily in a forum and try to figure out the girl's personalities.

and when you are actually worried about them.

and when you are nervouse for them and are always asking if they are alright.

and if you learn to love all the members and try not to be biased sometimes ^-^

..........And if you just want their happiness.

have to go with 4 and 11.............................................................you know you're a kamilia when?.......WHEN I LOVE KARA!!

agree with all the points mentioned, although i probably didn't do all of it :giggly: just want to add the recent one i experienced..

* when i tweet withkara to make sure KaRa already board the plane before the riot in Bangkok earlier this month :sweatdrop:

..........and they didn't reply :sulk:

Edited by kara4life

15. You’re a well behaved, respectful and humble fan that doesn’t give two craps about fan club/girl group rivalries because KARA and KAMILIA are the epitome of what true fans and idol group are. Har Har.

This, pretty much. I can confidently say that Kamilia is probably the chillest fan-club out there; we barely get into fanwars and we don't go bashing other groups just to make ours look better!

Proud Kamilia!

Edited by sink.hearts

• 2 weeks later...

lol nice thread! we should keep adding the list and maybe Update the 1st post :D lol ! cant wait to see what u guys come up with.

ps. havnt slept atm. will add to the list later on x)

also remember to keep the list or your addition Clean and not bashing other artists or groups lol ! thank u

6. You had no idea what Nicole was saying on Star Golden Bell but you still laughed like an idiot.

7. You go on Youtube just to see TV show cuts of our girls. Even if they