I Know I'm a Kamilia When ....

Taiga_C

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even like SNSD but they are far more popular than KARA is. KARA isn't nearly as popular in Korea as they are right now in Japan. I'm surprised when I hear Jumping playing on the streets.

I have a few of my own.

I work in a school and kids are always saying "hello" to me and when I hear that around 4 times in a row I immediately start playing Lupang in my head...this happens more than once a day.

I have nearly every KARA ringtone downloaded on my phone...it can be quiet expensive (it's a Korean phone, I don't make them myself for free)

4. I dunno why people like to bash her, ok, maybe she is a lil bit in love with herself, I'm pretty sure those bashers do that too. Honestly, I think she only does that on tv shows.

5. You automatically associate eating with Nicole.

6. You had no idea what Nicole was saying on Star Golden Bell but you still laughed like an idiot.

The cute lil dork is so funny even though I don't understand anything she says. <3

7. & 8. So true! But youtube kinda sucks when it comes to copyright. :\ But it is so worth it for KARA! <3

9. Butt dance FTW!

11. SO TRUE! :D

12. I still find it hard to believe she's 22. :\

13. They came, and they conquered! :D

14. Guy Kamilias

• 2 weeks later...

OMG i am a kamilia....hahahahahaha that actually makes me super happy...but really its like ur spying on me when u said watching vidoes on youtube about kara even if its 5seconds....scary.. :lol:

i agree with almost every thing. But what does peach have anything to do with Kamilia ?

*GASP!* Their fan color is pearl peach. lol

Gotta say this is all true. I do all this stuff and more.

14. Guy Kamilias – Deep down, you would chop off an arm and a leg to have just one date with any of the girls. Can I hear an AMEN!?

AMEN!!!!!

I love #15. Super agree. Kamilia = peaceful and loving!

You know you're a kamilia when you or someone else says one of Kara's song titles and begin singing it right after...that happened to me today with someone was like, "we were doing jumping jacks in PE today" and I automatically busted out with the Jumping dance and singing. xDDD

Edited by key-mon

• 4 weeks later...

Yup all true ^~^

7. You go on Youtube just to see TV show cuts of our girls. Even if they’re only 5 seconds long. i do this one a lot :tongue:

2. Part of you gets slightly irritated and part of you wants to zealously preach to someone that asks ‘Who’s Sung Hee?’ I get mad cause' I see people say they had no clue she was in Kara...

6. You had no idea what Nicole was saying on Star Golden Bell but you still laughed like an idiot.

4. You instinctively feel the need to defend our Goddess Gyuri every time someone bashes her for being ‘stuck up’ or ‘pretentious’ Hate that the most...since my friend says it a lot T.T

15. You’re a well behaved, respectful and humble fan that doesn’t give two craps about fan club/girl group rivalries because KARA and KAMILIA are the epitome of what true fans and idol group are. Har Har. I like to respect all groups ^~^

Edited by iAyu

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

^

^

^

THIS! I KNOW RIGHT!

Me too! I also laughed even though I can't possibly decode what Nicole was saying!

4.the instinct is always there but most of the time, i'm just ignoring them. they're not worth my time :)

5.lol! the ultimate shikshin

6.lol! i really admire those who can solve the puzzle with cole's gibberish speech.

7.& 8. it doesn't matter if its only 5 seconds, 1 min so on.. as long as KARA is in it, i'm satisfied.