• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Taiga_C

I Know I'm a Kamilia When ....

160 posts in this topic

i agree with almost every thing. But what does peach have anything to do with Kamilia ?

^

It's KARA official color ^^

I agree with #6

i just love her expression <33

haha 6. You had no idea what Nicole was saying on Star Golden Bell but you still laughed like an idiot.

true true XD

11. You

you forgot

xx) you play kara's songs on replay on your ipod and itunes and windows media player and you switch all your friends' playlists to play kara's songs

you know what?? i agree 100% with what u wrote..haha..i am d same as d 15 things u wrote..hahaha..how bout dat.. :thumbup:

When you can answer so easily in a forum and try to figure out the girl's personalities.

and when you are actually worried about them.

and when you are nervouse for them and are always asking if they are alright.

and if you learn to love all the members and try not to be biased sometimes ^-^

..........And if you just want their happiness.

have to go with 4 and 11.............................................................you know you're a kamilia when?.......WHEN I LOVE KARA!!

Lmfao nice list, so true so true.

agree with all the points mentioned, although i probably didn't do all of it :giggly: just want to add the recent one i experienced..

* when i tweet withkara to make sure KaRa already board the plane before the riot in Bangkok earlier this month :sweatdrop:

..........and they didn't reply :sulk:

Edited by kara4life

15. You’re a well behaved, respectful and humble fan that doesn’t give two craps about fan club/girl group rivalries because KARA and KAMILIA are the epitome of what true fans and idol group are. Har Har.

This, pretty much. I can confidently say that Kamilia is probably the chillest fan-club out there; we barely get into fanwars and we don't go bashing other groups just to make ours look better!

Proud Kamilia!

Edited by sink.hearts

6. You had no idea what Nicole was saying on Star Golden Bell but you still laughed like an idiot.

Yeah, just look at her on SGB is funny enough to laugh

12. Seung Yeon

Hmm, Im Kamilia because i love them, isnt that enough? hahaha

14. Guy Kamilias

lol nice thread! we should keep adding the list and maybe Update the 1st post :D lol ! cant wait to see what u guys come up with.

ps. havnt slept atm. will add to the list later on x)

also remember to keep the list or your addition Clean and not bashing other artists or groups lol ! thank u

LOL i completely agree! Almost all the stuff up there are what i do / feel LOL

<3 Kara

haha kind of agree with you^^

it all truth the statement above on me....

yup, mostly half of it are true.

6. You had no idea what Nicole was saying on Star Golden Bell but you still laughed like an idiot.

7. You go on Youtube just to see TV show cuts of our girls. Even if they

#14 is kinda extreme..

#12 should be, after reading and flash back seung yeon smile and you feel more motivated to study haha.

We should add more to the list :D

...you smile when a kara song from your playlist begins.

OR

...you suddenly become super excited when your roommate plays a kara song.