[2009.07.31] KARA comes back stronger

coffeebeanie

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Park Gyuri, Han Seungyeon, Jung Nicole, Goo Hara, Kang Ji Young, Kara Jjang!

I was so touched when I heard Kamillian shouting. This comeback stage was so good. It was beyong my expectations. They looked fierce, strong, sexy and cute. I liked the outfit of Mister. These ladies are not joking they are making a revolution, competitors be scared. I can't wait to see the others comeback stages.

their comeback was soooo awesome! Definitely one of the best comeback lives that I have seen from them! I'm so proud of them! The outfits were awesome and so were the choreography. It definitely reminded me of their Break It days (which was my favorite concept by them)

haha and man, their fans were sooo loud! I'm gonna go check out what they were chanting right now! haha

hmm for some reason the clothing for mister reminds me of break it

and clothing for wanna reminds me of secret world..am i the only one that thinks that? lol :(

i was NOT disappointed! i was really impressed

i didn't know jiyoung and hara had a little part of the chorus!

i think they improved :D

i'm glad to hear jiyoung is still in school! :D

i'm kind of hoping they'll do all the other songs for their other comeback stages!

that would be awesome! :)

and the fanboys were soo loud! half the time i didn't understand what they were saying! lol

The thing about the lion's den is so, so true. LOL. The sudden chant really scared me the first time I watched ! But, I should've expected the Kamilians to pull through like that for the girls. <3

This album is perfectly titled. Kara really is in the midst of their revolution. ~ Everyone's really improved and their back to prove it to us !

Loved their outfit for Mister. Lots of toned tummies. @_@

KARA make a strong comeback and I didn't expected so many fans !

I agree that this album is another turning point is KARA history.

They are more mature than before but I like the fact they keep their charm.

Thanks for the translation!!

Seriously, THEIR COMEBACK PERFS ROCKED!

The fans were SUPER supportive, and the girls sang so well and I'm so proud of them. -tearyeyed-

Compared to the comeback perfs of Rock U, PG, and Honey, this performance was outstanding. And following the trend that Kara always go through, their perfs are bound to be better.

KARA JJANG! <3

Omg I love my girls <3