1. 1. Favorite track!

• Wanna
    • Mister
    • Magic
    • Secretly, Secretly
    • Take A Bow
    • Aha
    • Let it go

Just because I couldn't decide which song I like the best.. lol.

I know everyone's into Magic and Mister.. But I find Secretly Secretly and Take A Bow really nice too. Its has an old school feel to it. And after the performance for Mister, its fastly becoming one of my top picks too.

So what are your guys' favorite track from this album? (:

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let it Go. It's a really cool song (although sometimes I think I've heard a song with the same BG music before...?) and definitely one that I can put on repeat all day and not get tired of.

If they decided to promote another song from this album, they should do Let it Go ^^

i love Let It Go.. gosh the vocals are AMAZING!! and i need to check out the lyrics then lol i want to see them perform that live and just prove how freaking talented they are :D.. i love how DSP is going back to the singing aspect that was like KARA before.. feels like everything is coming together really well.. i, too LOVE this album :)

AHA the best...love the beat!

Take A Bow and Secretly,secretly toO

Others also okay,but i love to hear the songs I mention just now

Hope want to see they dance in this music :D

Edited by RiezZ aka Arie

Hm, I like all the songs so it's hard to choose. But I have to say I listen to Magic

More (: But Mister is really addicting too so it's one of my top favorite songs.

i like all the songs in the album, so its pretty hard just voting for one

but my favourites are wanna, secretly secretly and let it go

i ended up voting for secretly secretly because im always listening to it!!

wow very hard to choose, i actually love all the song off their album. This album is just filled with great hits. But if i really had to choose, i guess it would have to be Mr., Let it Go and secretly, secretly. I wished they would have chosen any of these three as their title track instead cause i think these three are the most catchy and memorable. Go Kara.

im loving magic and mister , but i vote for magic because that song is so magical . the best so far

my least fav would be let it go, i dont get why ppl like it so much . i try to like it but so far not yet.