1. 1. Favorite track!

• Wanna
    • Mister
    • Magic
    • Secretly, Secretly
    • Take A Bow
    • Aha
    • Let it go

I personally like Take A Bow and Let It Go... I haven't listened to Magic and Secretly, Secretly much...

but still I voted for Mister, it is really addicting and it kinda reminds me of there 'Break It' days...

(*drools over the butt dance hahah XD*)

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love the whole album...can't really choose.

but the song that i have been replaying the most

is 'secretly secretly'.

i like how i can distinguished everybody's voice now.

...i just want to shout out : "Jing& HARA congratulations for improving a lot!~ "

Well, after listening to the whole album I like the whole thing. It really reminds me of their first album.

Anyway, my favorites would have to be Secretly Secretly, Magic, and Take a Bow. I really love Magic, it's such a different feel from their other songs. Secretly Secretly I really love too, it reminds me of Us Two from their first album. hehehe. But I voted for Secretly Secretly. KARA Jjang!! ^_^

I have yet to receive my copy of Revolution hehe (just ordered it last night) so I actually haven't heard any of their new songs besides the ones being promoted. Right off the bat, I liked Wanna the most.. but after seeing a bunch of performances, I think I'm leaning towards Mister now. Especially.. the .. dance moves :) hehehe and the lyrics are goood too!

I too just ordered the Revolution album (limited edition too)! I love all the songs in this album but I'm definitely going with Mister as my favorite. One play through of the album and this song stuck out to me the most and it was the one that had me putting it on repeat.

I mean, my favorite line in the song is on my sig XD

Edited by limitbreaker02

i voted for Magic because GyuRi rapped there..

wahahah xD

joke..

actually i love all the songs in their album..

but i think Magic has a different genre that's why it's more special? xD

and i love magic 8D

seems like a peaceful song in the ears xD