[2009.08.03] KARA wraps up comeback stages, double hits with Wanna & Mister?

coffeebeanie

2009080307391110021.jpg

It looks like a double hit for KARA.

5 member girl group KARA wrapped up their comeback stages for their new full length album <Revolution>. Starting from Music Bank on the 31st of July, Music Core on August 1 and Inkigayo on August 2, the group showed a stellar performance for their fans, with each stage setting the bar a notcher higher than the last.

A hot topic amongst the netizens is the 'Butt Dance' seen from the choreography for <Mister>, a cute yet tough song with fast and addictive beats. Fans are raving about the song and the dance steps, and are looking forward to it being the follow-up to the title track <Wanna>, which showcases the girls' sexier image with strong repetitive melody and dance. The title song also has hit dance steps to it, the 'Think about' and 'Oh yeah' choreography already being followed by fans, it being cute and easy to follow.

With this much interest give to <Mister> even before <Wanna> had gone into full promotions foresees that it just might be an easy double-hit for the pretty girls of Kpop.

source: NATE NEWS LINK 1 and NATE NEWS LINK 2

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic. CREDIT PROPERLY IF TAKING OUT. DO NOT ADD IN OR REMOVE

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree the girls have double hits on their hands. I honestly can't tell you which song I like better ahaha They're both just too good!

Kara's comeback in all shows were so solid and they just kept getting better and better each time :)

Both songs are awesome (: But Mister is a better song. I love the hip move

in the dance. Nicole can really move it! I do hope it's going to be their next single!

that would be nice if it was a follow up song, but I kind of wish they'd perform let it go or magic... then again looking at the mnet charts, mister does rank higher than the rest of the songs

oh well, the comebacks were so awesome :), great 3 days of excitement! haha and the possiblity of double hits sounds great, can't wait for mcountdown now D:

Hmm I like mister better too^^ It's catchier i think^^

Plus it's more upbeat like a lot of the songs right now^^

I hope Wanna get's attention too tho><

-Tashi

Their lives have improved and their stage prescense is a lot better now. Cole knows how to

move and stare at the camera. Seung yeon's high note in Mister is jjang and Gyuri's high note

in Wanna is heaven. I love how she stares at the camera with a sexy flirty stare. I hope they

pick up an award soon! Kara's time has come <3

Mister is definately a great song, however, I like Wanna better for whatever reason.

I tell ya I'm really impressed by Kara, they're doing amazingly well and Gyuri's high note in Wanna is just to die for. Honestly!~ "Just wanna think about".