[2009.08.04] Kara comes back prettier, how? 'Each member losing 5kg'

sunneej

Ji Young becomes really pretty ! The diet was very useful for her.

She changed a lot that I wasn't sure it was really her on the preview pictures lol.

I can't believe Hara also went on a diet !

She was so skinny and needed more to gain some weight instead.

I understand she had to follow the group to support them but she is too skinny now.

They really worked hard to prepare this second album and please their fans.

Not only the album is great but the girls all look prettier now than before.

Except maybe for our Gyuri. She is gorgeous but I still find her the prettier during Break It time lol.

I hope they will stop with the diet ^^ as they are already at the top form now, furthermore it may also get unhealthy ><.

:D gyuri!! i don't think hara or sy lost that much weight .. the other 3 lost noticeable weight.. anyways gotta admire their dedication.. they all look like sticks now XD

thanks for the translations.

makes you wonder what the time span of that weight loss was since there were already alot of people noticing nicole was looking very thin and tired looking from star golden bell.

So Kara's effort on loosing weight was never useless at all ^^

People definitely noticed the change in them...

Though it must be hard to lose wait...

So happy that they were able to overcome it and like the changes...XD

Thank you very much for the translations James ^^

the most noticeably change in terms of appearance goes to jiyoung!

though she can maintain her cute chubby cheek and image, her body now looks so great, fit the tall frame of baby jing :)

others members are also very hot, especially with the mister costume where their flat stomachs are shown. nice!!!

i always want girls to be healthy. when i first saw nicole's new apperance on star golden bell, i was heartbroken to see her pale face... however, they look gorgeous this time! take care, and keep your body in good shape, my girls!

the most noticeably change in terms of appearance goes to jiyoung!

though she can maintain her cute chubby cheek and image, her body now looks so great, fit the tall frame of baby jing :D

others members are also very hot, especially with the mister costume where their flat stomachs are shown. nice!!!

I agree, Ji Young looks realy cute in her comeback!

so corn is the key, eh? Better pick up some corn on my next shopping trip LOL.

and..

Hara-ahh, you don't need to diet. You've put many people to shame with your pre-diet body! Girl you gotta eat!

Or maybe she does eat but her body just doesn't show it :wub:

Jing's weight loss is really noticeable; but to me she'll always be the chubby maknae <3

-pokes-