[2009.08.05] SBS Inkigayo Summer Special

kimiko

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this stage just turns out to be some random rumor, I'll be hiiighly upset. TT__TT;;

+ According to allkpop, they're going to perform the hit songs of each group ? 8DD Cole, Ham, Gyul will do Gee, and JiRa will do Honey. n_n ~

^^ i saw that too.. if all of that is true.. omg. sy and nicole are going to be so tired.. learning 3 different dances + performing Wanna :D

i think the Gee would be really good though.. solid vocalists .. I don't know about Honey though..XD

Kara wasn't so good spread out I think, only two of those perf. But anyways. There is no Tiara at all. They are the newest ofc, but it would've been good to have a couple on SNSD song at least ^^

HyunAh singing Fire! I have some difficulty imagine that. That is, I don't see her singing it out loud.

i noe..i also heard it wasnt true..i was quite disappointed..i was hyped for this..lol...i still wish it was true though..it would be awesome..but at least theres still the KARA+BEG(its real ryt?) and the girlgroups perfs of again & again & sorry sorry =D

I think the Kara + BEG is real, since it's on another program.

But I wanted to see all of Kara sing and dance other songs!! :lol:

And a group of boys will dance to Genie. *Sigh* I wish they chose something else, although I'm curious if they'll bare their legs.

We reported earlier about the girl groups special taking place on Inkigayo this Sunday. Well, apparently, that was a fake list drawn up by a fan and that has been confirmed by bug@soshified who gave us the original tip. Many of you are going to be disappointed and so am I, but life goes on.

It will still be an afternoon to look forward to on Inkigayo's Summer Break Special though with 2 planned special stages.

Girl Groups Special: Sorry, Sorry (Super Junior) + Again & Again (2PM)

- Hyoyeon, Yuri, and Jessica [sNSD]

- Seungyeon and Nicole [Kara]

- Hyuna and Jihyun [4minute]

- Dara and Minzy [2NE1]

Boy Groups Special: Tell Me Your Wish (SNSD)

- Wooyoung, Taecyeon [2PM]

- Taemin, Key [sHINee]

- Mystery member

Source:

---

ITS FALSE, i'm so sad& it's so disappointing. ):

But, the original ones are still there. Why?

But Genie will be good , hoping for a funny mystery member like Jokwon. (x

Still looking forward for this though

i was so hyped up about this week's inki...but i'm heart broken about the news that the list was fake T___T

at least there are some special stages, but the original list was very epic

maybe inki will have those performances once a week?

i totally cant wait for tomorrows performances

the special stages sounds really interesting

plus they are like collaborating with my fav artists haha

cant wait for honey!

ahhh that totally sucks that the list was fake, i was looking forward to that list

oh well the two special stages will be fun to see

Edited by Niyeon