• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
kimiko

[2009.08.05] SBS Inkigayo Summer Special

57 posts in this topic

first pic. cuteness explosion. last pic. tough leaders. LOL

can't wait. nicole is so pretty there.

If this stage just turns out to be some random rumor, I'll be hiiighly upset. TT__TT;;

+ According to allkpop, they're going to perform the hit songs of each group ? 8DD Cole, Ham, Gyul will do Gee, and JiRa will do Honey. n_n ~

^^ i saw that too.. if all of that is true.. omg. sy and nicole are going to be so tired.. learning 3 different dances + performing Wanna :D

i think the Gee would be really good though.. solid vocalists .. I don't know about Honey though..XD

Kara wasn't so good spread out I think, only two of those perf. But anyways. There is no Tiara at all. They are the newest ofc, but it would've been good to have a couple on SNSD song at least ^^

HyunAh singing Fire! I have some difficulty imagine that. That is, I don't see her singing it out loud.

THIS ISNT TRUE I GUESS SOME FAN MADE IT UP!!

SO DISAPPOINTED!!

i'm so excited....

so bad that I couldn't see it from TV...

i must wait someone upload it...huhu

but, this is gonna be HUGE...

never imagine that this thing could happen....

I love inkigayo.

hahahaha....

i noe..i also heard it wasnt true..i was quite disappointed..i was hyped for this..lol...i still wish it was true though..it would be awesome..but at least theres still the KARA+BEG(its real ryt?) and the girlgroups perfs of again & again & sorry sorry =D

I think the Kara + BEG is real, since it's on another program.

But I wanted to see all of Kara sing and dance other songs!! :lol:

And a group of boys will dance to Genie. *Sigh* I wish they chose something else, although I'm curious if they'll bare their legs.

this wont happen right? am i right? or the other thing wiont happen?

im so sad.. T_T

We reported earlier about the girl groups special taking place on Inkigayo this Sunday. Well, apparently, that was a fake list drawn up by a fan and that has been confirmed by bug@soshified who gave us the original tip. Many of you are going to be disappointed and so am I, but life goes on.

It will still be an afternoon to look forward to on Inkigayo's Summer Break Special though with 2 planned special stages.

Girl Groups Special: Sorry, Sorry (Super Junior) + Again & Again (2PM)

- Hyoyeon, Yuri, and Jessica [sNSD]

- Seungyeon and Nicole [Kara]

- Hyuna and Jihyun [4minute]

- Dara and Minzy [2NE1]

Boy Groups Special: Tell Me Your Wish (SNSD)

- Wooyoung, Taecyeon [2PM]

- Taemin, Key [sHINee]

- Mystery member

Source:

---

ITS FALSE, i'm so sad& it's so disappointing. ):

But, the original ones are still there. Why?

But Genie will be good , hoping for a funny mystery member like Jokwon. (x

Still looking forward for this though

i was so hyped up about this week's inki...but i'm heart broken about the news that the list was fake T___T

at least there are some special stages, but the original list was very epic

maybe inki will have those performances once a week?

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

i really can't wait for this!

only hara and jiyoung on Honey? xD

and Sunny will sing Honey? OMGOMG i'm so excited!

i totally cant wait for tomorrows performances

the special stages sounds really interesting

plus they are like collaborating with my fav artists haha

cant wait for honey!

ahhh that totally sucks that the list was fake, i was looking forward to that list

oh well the two special stages will be fun to see

Edited by Niyeon

Oh man this is awesome, I'm looking forward to this so much now, I want Inki to come NOW!!!

I can't wait for this, it's gonna be good.

I also can't wait for another performance from KARA...ahhh anticipation.

:)

cant wait for this....comes out tonight right...they are probably performing right now???

I WANNA WATCH NOW!!!!

Oh !! Colaboration of the best girl groups in korea !! This is so exciting !! I cant wait *-* !!!!

awww....

sad sad....

but whatever....

we know kara will shine whenever they perform...

tehehhehehe~