The Seven Golden Rules of Karaholic

nikoqi

Living in a planet with rules is great,and so on websites like Karaholic.I always want to enjoy and to socialize with other KARAholics.However,before I enjoy doing it,I should follow the 7 golden rules,and it is not hard to follow.Actually,it indeed help to people here in forum! :thumbup:

I will not disobey this rule, but can you tell me about my profile, there have 'warn status', what is this?? I'm afraid my profile will be spammed(you will not do this thing please)

ignore it because it's not going to impact or affect you in any way. welcome on board!

I'm new to this karaholic website :D after going to the mbc concert yesterday and seeing their performances, I fell in love with kara. their music is so catchy and cutsy and loveable. i will follow these rules and begin to support my newfound love with kara 8D

I'm sort of new here but I do my very best to follow all the rules. Thank you so much for reminding us. :thumbup1:

Yeah, I agree it's good to have a reminder to keep the forums clean and spam-free