The Seven Golden Rules of Karaholic

nikoqi

Hello . Im new here . I can follow all the rules that had been set , but i really wanted to watch all the variety shows that Kara attended . So how I suppose to do ? What does it mean by 40 POSTS ?

Every reply you submitted in a forum thread just like this one, will be counted as 1 post. Means you have to accumulate a total of 40 posts in order gain access into our SweetMelodix box which is where all our subbing team's effort will be uploaded there. 15 posts to gain access into MediaBox where all the RAW videos/performances of KARA will be available.

But please keep in mind that not to spam or post unrelated stuffs just to get your desired post counts ^_^

Maybe you can watch some of the subbed videos by our subbing team HERE while you are getting your desired post counts :)

Anyways, welcome to Karaholic !

Hi... I am new here.. Just finish reading the rules and it doesn't seem so hard.. ^^

But 1 thing that I am not clear enough is the minimum word..

Are there any minimum words required or it is okay as long as it is not 2 or 3 words, spam and junk??

In some forum sections, you will need a minimum of 80 characters for a post to prevent people from posting "yes i agree" or "wow nice" those kind of things. Those 1 - 2 words in a post is not very thoughtful and it is not very useful in discussions also.

So it basically means to put effort in your post and be helpful and informative enough in discussions. I hope I have answered your question ^_^

Hello.

I'm new too so I just read it and I'll obey to these Seven Golden Rules !

It seems "Sweet Melodix" links are broken, YouTube accounts are closed :(

Bonus. Support Sweet Melodix

Please show your support to Sweet Melodix, Karaholic's very own subbing team. Subscribe to us and rate our videos!

>> Sweet Melodix Main Channel

>> Sweet Melodix Previous Main Channel

>> Sweet Melodix Backup Channel

Hello.

I'm new too so I just read it and I'll obey to these Seven Golden Rules !

It seems "Sweet Melodix" links are broken, YouTube accounts are closed :(

The SweetMelodix current Youtube Channels can be found HERE.

And welcome to Karaholic !

hey, how can i change my username?

I believe you can change your display name in your profile by clicking on your icon top right of the page, click on "Edit my profile" then head to the Settings tab.

hey, how can i change my username?

depending on which usename you are asking and like Yongery said, you can change your display name but not account name.

btw unless you are a Famholic (donator), you will need to PM the admins to have it done.

Edited by red4summer