The Seven Golden Rules of Karaholic

nikoqi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I try not to reply on really old threads that haven't got much attention for a while because of some habits I picked up on another forum. But, if I could ask a question, is 'resurrecting' dead or old threads frowned upon? Not locked ones, obviously, but discussions on older pieces of news and things like that. Or comments on fanfiction threads? With fanfic/art threads, I know that if you comment some people may get the wrong impression there was an update when you're leaving your feedback, but on the other hand I also want to say my thanks to the writer's/artists who put so much effort into making the things. 

I try not to reply on really old threads that haven't got much attention for a while because of some habits I picked up on another forum. But, if I could ask a question, is 'resurrecting' dead or old threads frowned upon? Not locked ones, obviously, but discussions on older pieces of news and things like that. Or comments on fanfiction threads? With fanfic/art threads, I know that if you comment some people may get the wrong impression there was an update when you're leaving your feedback, but on the other hand I also want to say my thanks to the writer's/artists who put so much effort into making the things.

Replying on old threads is fine as long as the comment is constructive and meaningful. We always welcome discussions be it old or new :)

i wonder wht happen to sweetmelodix youtube  channel ..any new link?

The main one got taken down. But the rest are still up and running though not updated  :sweatdrop: You can always visit our Sweetmelodix Mediabox and download all KARA videos subbed by our very own subbing team. 

Here are the available SweetMelodix youtube channels :

Karaholic Main Youtube

SweetMelodix 3 youtube

Karasubs 5 youtube

Karasubs 45 youtube

karasweetmelody youtube

sweetmelody56 youtube

Sweet Melodix Subs dailymotion