KIM SUNGHEE | PROFILE

louise

Nooo~ the pics are broken! Fix them, someone! Haha... ♥

What about her alien language? I guess she named her dog with her alien language, hehe. I have a feeling that she's definitely going to come back to the music industry eventually though. Maybe as a solo artist... I would totally become her fan then. She's got a beautiful, beautiful voice. How long does university last for Korean students? After she's done with her studies, perhaps she's going to try and get signed to a company again. Hopefully DSP so she can be reunited with GyulHamCole.

We can hope, right? xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"◊ She is very passionate about singing and will not give up" --> yes, we could know it from her loud voice

"◊ She has a habit of kissing her members" --> what a funny habit, LOL

"◊ Admitted one time in Gyuri's 'il cheon pyeong' (What Friend's Say) "I am Park Gyuri's lover" --> somehow i really love this fact, hahahah :D

• 4 weeks later...

Seems like all the pics for the profiles are broken. Makes it hard for a new fan like me to identify who's who, but I managed. D:

I decided that Sunghee was my favourite member after looking at pictures of members.

I knew that one member had left the original 4-member KARA. I'm just so sad that it happened to be the one I fell in love with the most. T_T

Oh well.

Thanks for the profile. Provided some much needed information for me~

• 2 weeks later...
◊ Admitted one time in Gyuri's 'il cheon pyeong' (What Friend's Say) "I am Park Gyuri's lover"

lol. sungja!

◊ During her trainee days (before meeting other KARA members) she didn’t talk to other people much, often practiced dancing alone, she would sing to herself, wearing her headphones, played piano, or take ulzzang photos in her corner

i'm surprised she was once a loner! its even imposible to believe! how can a noisy, talkative person can possibly do that? :P

◊ As of 2009, Sunghee still performs at regular gigs every now and then

elated that she's still doing what she's passionate about!keep it up sunghee bb~!