• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
louise

KIM SUNGHEE | PROFILE

189 posts in this topic

Aw, I bet I am gonna like Kara even more if she was still a member...I miss her..

Her habit of kissing the other members is just Jjang!! and making random sounds is kewl!! <3

oooh. apparently im a new fan so i did not know they had an ex member. it's nice to know. she must have been adorable too. :dumb:

actually dun noe much about her.. but she sounds like an awesome person!!

Dun really know the reason why she quit.. anybody enlighten me? XD

uhmm.. i don't know if KARA is Originaly 6 Personil...

ahhaa (since i still new fresh kamilia hahaha~)

are she still active in KARA???

hope she will back soon to KARA :D

◊ Officially left Kara on Feb 29, 2008 upon her father's wishes -> nice daughter... :lol:

im kinda of new to kara and i wanted to know what was the reason that she had to leave?

it said under Sweet Facts that she left due to her father's wishes.

im guessing he wanted her to focus on school.

>>;

The official reason for her departure from DSP/Kara is that she wanted to focus on her studies. it happens often in the Idol world (Sunmi of Wonder Girls, Soyoung of After School, etc).

There's been other possible reasons though, such as Sunghee's religion not approving of idol life (She became more faithful to Jehovah's Witness' church after her mom's death, and that religion is known to be very strict), difference of singing style, etc... but unless she states the reasons herself, we'll just have to go by the official statement.

◊ She has a habit of kissing her members

Just like Sunny, eh? :D Sungja & Sunny should get along~ Hahahaha. :>

◊ Admitted one time in Gyuri's 'il cheon pyeong' (What Friend's Say) "I am Park Gyuri's lover"

I knew it! XDD SungRi ftw! ♥♥

never got to see her in actions... hope i get to see her together with KARA.....

Kim Sunghee: The voice that made KARA heard, The girl who did her share for the benefit of others, The woman whom KARA awaits for return

i'm kara new fan, and don;t know much about sunghee . but i also will love kara's old member too:)

I miss sunghee to the fullest . I wish she'll come back . I support her no matter what though '

Sunghee fighting !

We will always love you, Sungja! <3 I the stuff about her mom, that is very sentmental.

That's sad that she left. I never really got to know her and see her. Seems like people really liked her. That's too bad she left... =(

will she be back with kara once she finish studying? hopefully she will..really love her voice..especially in break it..

That's sad that she left. I never really got to know her and see her. Seems like people really liked her. That's too bad she left... =(

just watch her performances,,u will fall in live with her voice instantly.. :thumbup1:

Ohhh. So she's still a little bit in the music industry but just laying low? O: Oh~ I like how she can impersonate Gummy. Gummy-unnie's a really good vocalist, so I'm sure Sunghee is one, too. :3

Hmm, she seems like a really nice person D:

Why did she leave?

Hmmm, I'm quite new to Kara so I'm not really sure about this.

But I'm going to google her out xD

She seems so interesting !

Gyuri's Lover?

Hmmmm, I'm really going to google xD