• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
louise

KIM SUNGHEE | PROFILE

189 posts in this topic

her voice is really awesome.. i hope she can rejoin KARA back.. but was it just a dream of mine?? we will wait and see.. -_- -_-

Haha, shes my favorite Gal ! i hope my girlfriend will look like that. :D Although my cousins look her already, i can't date them, cause that would be wrong :S

hmmm.. i juz started liking kara so dont know much about her.. but people said that she is really2 sweet and charming.. so i wish i could see her on some variety show these days... hope she will be back with kara.. :thumbup:

She wudnt fit in to the KARA of today. She seems like too much of a serious musician. An all girl rnb group would fit her nicely.

im not too familiar with her, but i do know that she was a very great and strong voice. hopefully one day she will return to kpop as a solo or in kara =)

i saw her on youtube, she is just awesome and that's make me attach to kara

don't know that she is not in kara already

but for kamillia she's always with kara

Ohhh, why must she leave ):

when i see the old kara perf when she was still inside,

they look complete but now they seem abit incomplete.

i'm a new kamilia, but when i see sunghee's profile and videos when kara still 4 members, i feel so sad. i hope she'll back to kara :(

she's an extremely good singer I heard her sing one of mariah carey's songs and heard some rumors that she was gonna be in rainbow or a new band by DSP too bad it didn't happen...

I can tell her the truth does not arrive in time to know as she was.

although very little time was in the group.

although she really is super cute

aww my birthday and sunghee just diff 1 day~sunghee 17 may and me 16 may (^_^) ,are we twins?huakakak just kidd~

:/ That's so sad she left, why did her father do that? Sigh.

◊ Is said to be close to SS501's Jungmin

Oh my. She must have been really outspoken and hard to tease if she was friends with him. He's my SS501 bias, and he's such a teaser hahaha. Wow. :| They must miss her.

I've never seen her before... I'm searching for her pictures now to see how she looks like. :)

Nooo~ the pics are broken! Fix them, someone! Haha... ♥

What about her alien language? I guess she named her dog with her alien language, hehe. I have a feeling that she's definitely going to come back to the music industry eventually though. Maybe as a solo artist... I would totally become her fan then. She's got a beautiful, beautiful voice. How long does university last for Korean students? After she's done with her studies, perhaps she's going to try and get signed to a company again. Hopefully DSP so she can be reunited with GyulHamCole.

We can hope, right? xD

i like her very much from her first debut( break it)

i love this song

honestly, i want she rejoined with kara again

<3

I don't know so much about her, but it's nice to know ex-KARA member profile

She's cute, but i guess Hara & Jiyoung are awesome too

"◊ She is very passionate about singing and will not give up" --> yes, we could know it from her loud voice

"◊ She has a habit of kissing her members" --> what a funny habit, LOL

"◊ Admitted one time in Gyuri's 'il cheon pyeong' (What Friend's Say) "I am Park Gyuri's lover" --> somehow i really love this fact, hahahah :D

sunghee has the same hobby with me.

she like listening to music, same goes with mine.

i'm sure she know a lot of song since her hobby is listen to music.

sunghee fighting =)

Seems like all the pics for the profiles are broken. Makes it hard for a new fan like me to identify who's who, but I managed. D:

I decided that Sunghee was my favourite member after looking at pictures of members.

I knew that one member had left the original 4-member KARA. I'm just so sad that it happened to be the one I fell in love with the most. T_T

Oh well.

Thanks for the profile. Provided some much needed information for me~

Ahhh... former member of KARA... i don't really remember her.. but she sounds nice and cute..^^ well.. why not to have more member than what we have now? i'm curious on her performance.. LOve to see her in action..>.<

Omo~ before reading her profile I thought she was from the '88 line.

And now I know we're from the '89 line :lol:

Sunghee-ssi really does have passion for singing. I even heard until now she's doing gigs.

◊ Admitted one time in Gyuri's 'il cheon pyeong' (What Friend's Say) "I am Park Gyuri's lover"

lol. sungja!

◊ During her trainee days (before meeting other KARA members) she didn’t talk to other people much, often practiced dancing alone, she would sing to herself, wearing her headphones, played piano, or take ulzzang photos in her corner

i'm surprised she was once a loner! its even imposible to believe! how can a noisy, talkative person can possibly do that? :P

◊ As of 2009, Sunghee still performs at regular gigs every now and then

elated that she's still doing what she's passionate about!keep it up sunghee bb~!