KIM SUNGHEE | PROFILE

louise

ive never known such a beautiful girl was in kara before. i became a fan of KARA just recently and i only know the other five members :tongue:

i wish that she lead a good life now ;) heard that she's going to get married. heheh. happy always KIM SUNGHEE :D fighting!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I hope she join Kara again..

She make it perfect.....

I miss you sungja...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• 5 weeks later...

The one that already left when I knew KARA. She is really make me curious. So I watch Break it and If you wanna music video and bang!!!. She have a powerful voice inside of her (One of the most powerful I've ever heard).

I do hope that she join KARA again, but it seems that she is going to be married. She can't be an idol if she was married right? Wish her a good marriage life. Even if I didn't know KARA at the time that Seunghee is there, I do believe that she will never be gone from our heart ^^.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I was quite impressed with Kim when I saw her in the early Kara videos. At first I did not realize that she had left and when I this dawned on me I was sad about it.

I hope she is doing well. I just read the other day that she's getting married. (I know this is old news to everyone else but it's news to me.) That news made me happy.

We will always remember you.

I recently got into Kara and started watching their earlier videos and Sunghee immediately grabbed my attention. I can't believe I never followed Kara before and now I find out my favorite member left three years ago.... :(

Yeah, that's I felt too once I realized she had left.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I do my best to keep your memory alive but I find resistance. For some reason people think a person can't love both KARA4 and KARA5 but I do. The world needs more KARA4 and KARA5. I will stay strong and ignore the negative comments coming from other KARA fans and keep promoting The First Blooming.