HAN SEUNGYEON | PROFILE

louise

hurmm.. hammie and i have a same blood type. same hobbies and same interest.. i wonder is that A type characters.. hehehe.. anyway. i do love all kara members. but when any news about kara release. i will find more and consider about hammie.

Not the member that introduce me to KARA but definitely the one that catch my eyes the most ^^. As I see things about her, she is really an all round entertainer. She can sing, dance, host, and I believe she is also act well (hope to see her in a drama soon).

Thanks for sharing things about her since I really new with KARA. Like her more and more ^^.

Seungyeon is just so adorable! Imitating the mosquito sound is so funny! HAHAHAHA~

She can pop lock too, that's just wow! she likes Anime, same with me~

She's the only KARA member who has a driver's license? cool. HAM DRIVER <3

• 2 weeks later...

WOAH 100 in TOEFL sheeeeet

smart girl ;D

LOL downloads anime when stress

i wonder which animes she likes??

she prefers gadets over clothes?? i wish i'd be able to go shopping with her, at least i dont have to worry about walking hours for a few clothes! XD

Hammie's so cute, i guess that's why shes my fav member

LOL downloads anime when stress

i wonder which animes she likes??

From her Katy Mag interview, she said she likes Fullmetal Alchemist and Fruits basket

. I wish I got the chance to talk to her and suggest a number of good animes for her to watch. :thumbup: