HAN SEUNGYEON | PROFILE

louise

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

is it true about the legend of seung yeon?..

when you are sad ...just look to seung yeon and suddenly your SADNESS will become LOVE

lol, I read something similiar about that too on youtube top comment, there said,

"There is a legend that goes around Korea that if you look at Han Seung Yeon people stop fighting and make peace with each other."

well, that makes sense to me :)

lol, I read something similiar about that too on youtube top comment, there said,

"There is a legend that goes around Korea that if you look at Han Seung Yeon people stop fighting and make peace with each other."

well, that makes sense to me :)

lol thats happen to me, always happy when see hammie :gemshout:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong,but she's only 5'2" (157cm), right? She is by far, the shortest in the group, and is wearing 5 inch heels in the early MV. I remember reading in an interview that the heels were giving her feet and legs terrible pain, so she stopped using them much. In the Karasia in Seoul DVD concert, she looks so tiny next to everyone else!

^

yes she's the shortest and we'll never know her actual height for sure, her height is160cm as written in her profile page in Nate, Naver and Daum doesn't matter if it's company's decision or her actual height..

Edited by rhe-c

• 2 weeks later...

is it true about the legend of seung yeon?..

when you are sad ...just look to seung yeon and suddenly your SADNESS will become LOVE

is this really true? never heard b4

but no matter what she is charming and more than that she can mesmerized me ^_______^

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I had already respond to her profile. But she is a very kind and sensitive girl.

Good thing that she didn't went to Medical school and became a doctor.

Go catch your dreams! And that's why she did. The drama "Star on my Heart" is awesome!

I didn't know Seungyeon was one of those little girls at the orphans playing with Choi Jin Sil!

Anyways, thanks for the sharing!

• 2 weeks later...

im dedicating my 200th post here :)

"Am i not strong enough? Am i not brave enough?" she asked.

Yes, you are more than just enough. u have proven your true abilities to everyone who had ever doubted you. U walked bravely and gracefully, confronting and speaking to 45.000 fans in another country - 1000km away from your home. U stood right in the middle of the huge prestigious dome. Then you flawlessly sang your heart out mesmerizing the sea of people around you. If that's not brave and strong, i don't know what is.

Edited by NarKara