HAN SEUNGYEON | PROFILE

louise

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I love Seungyeon's profile.  It shows lots of intelligence, experience, accomplishment, humor (including making fun of herself), and a great personality.  I think she would be the most fun KARA member to know personally.

Oh . . . I remember that on one of my KARA Blu-ray discs, they were interviewing each KARA 5 member as to what she thought of each of the other members.  One of the girls, talking about Seungyeon, said "She has the best pelvis."  I wouldn't argue with that point.  It's not in her profile, but it adds to her allure.  :gemcheer:

Edited by david22
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^ _ ^ I hope Seungyeon would study her English back, because it feel a waste to me and her. She'd attended Tenafly High School before and she managed to obtain 100 for her TOEFL ! Now, her English is not fluent anymore, but she can understand and read English words. Anyway, Seungyeon, I hope, you will study English back, because you may be the members' represent speaking English to global KAMLIAs (previous it's Nicole). 

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Does anyone know whether the writing that has been visible on Seungyeon's right arm in some recent photos is a real tattoo or some temporary thing for some photoshoots? I mean pictures from 2016 summer, taken clearly after this thread and info has been written. Seungyeon doesn't seem to be the kind of type that would get tattoos, but I read some place that it is allegedly a real tattoo saying "She flies by her own wings".

• 9 months later...

Seungyeon has always been my favorite member in Kara, the hardships and criticism she had been through were really tough. I have noticed her since Honey era, up till now it has been 9 years, I'm still feeling heartache for her because I always remember all her sacrifices behind her cheerful face. No matter whatever stupid controversy that SY is involved in the past, I know that you are really working hard to support KARA. She did not care about whether she got the attention or not, she just wanted people to recognize and acknowledge KARA. I'm not a hardcore Karamilia, but I do acknowledge Seungyeon's hard work. Really hope she becomes better in the future and hopefully a nice guy that will treat this pabo hammie very well and cherish her.

• Like 2

• 6 years later...