• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
louise

HAN SEUNGYEON | PROFILE

569 posts in this topic

Seungyeonnie! I think she's cute. Her eyes are big, aren't they? They don't even look very asian. I like her bright smile.

Edited by Kim Yumi

the fact that she raise two hedgehogs amused me in unusual way.

seen the hedgehogs at her twitter, and me think, how could she choose to raise hedgehog over other animals? :blink:

Her parents wanted her to be a doctor but they fully support her dream now

>Thank God she didn't take medicine, anyway she also looks like my doctor friend, what a coincidence

" Is called Ham because she looks like a hamster (nick name give to her by Sunghee)"

XD well, she is cute ! ~

:thumbup1:

i thought she always i saw a profile of ham that says one of her hobbies is sleeping.. she just loves to sleep :)

hurmm.. hammie and i have a same blood type. same hobbies and same interest.. i wonder is that A type characters.. hehehe.. anyway. i do love all kara members. but when any news about kara release. i will find more and consider about hammie.

thank you for all posting these info...

seungyeon is one sweet girl....

and apparently a huge G.O.D fan...

man it's so freaking awesome that she has hedgehogs as pets. it would be even better if she named them sonic and shadow

Not the member that introduce me to KARA but definitely the one that catch my eyes the most ^^. As I see things about her, she is really an all round entertainer. She can sing, dance, host, and I believe she is also act well (hope to see her in a drama soon).

Thanks for sharing things about her since I really new with KARA. Like her more and more ^^.

I think im in love haha, what's not too big thats the only criteria that i might not fit, im 6ft.

Seungyeon is just so adorable! Imitating the mosquito sound is so funny! HAHAHAHA~

She can pop lock too, that's just wow! she likes Anime, same with me~

She's the only KARA member who has a driver's license? cool. HAM DRIVER <3

She's my favorite KARA member...very cute and has a lot of charming ^^ Love her voice too, so sweet ^^

she's really a hardworking person~

maybe that's why i like her :thumbup:

Ohh Seungyeon~ ♥♥♥~ Hahaha. She's so cute and adorable. And the fact that she has 2 hedgehogs is weird,cool and very cute at the same time. :D

I love u SeungYeon!!!

Both of us gt the same birthday! YEAH!!! :lol:

<3 u!!

owo, i don't know seungyeon likes to watch anime..

well, that info makes me happy bcos, i like anime too xD

WOAH 100 in TOEFL sheeeeet

smart girl ;D

LOL downloads anime when stress

i wonder which animes she likes??

she prefers gadets over clothes?? i wish i'd be able to go shopping with her, at least i dont have to worry about walking hours for a few clothes! XD

Hammie's so cute, i guess that's why shes my fav member

LOL downloads anime when stress

i wonder which animes she likes??

From her Katy Mag interview, she said she likes Fullmetal Alchemist and Fruits basket

. I wish I got the chance to talk to her and suggest a number of good animes for her to watch. :thumbup:

ah, hammie~!

her hobbies are same with me. haha

btw, can you give the information what is her position? hehe ^_^

Mistake there!

'She's the only KARA member to drive, have a license'

Hara also have a license since 2010 :)