The Karaholic Revolution

chupachups

It's time for Karaholic's Revolution! As you noticed, there are changes made to the new layout. Things for you to look out for.

Layout works better on Firefox!

RESOLUTION PROBLEM RESOLVED.

Everyone using Firefox should be browsing KaraHolic perfectly now!

- Navigating flash banners

Everyone can navigate the banner. Wait for it to load, click on the numbers and the banner will change accordingly.

- Forum Rules

* There are changes in the rules & tagging for almost all of the forums. Please do update yourself and abide to it.

- Arrangement of Forums

* Notice the new arrangement? Its being categorized properly so that it will be easier for you and I!

- Title & Descriptons

*Notice the new improved descriptions we have for each of the forums? It's to give you a clearer understanding on what the forum is about.

- Gallery

*Karaholic's own gallery! An easier way for you to look for Kara Pictures!

- Youtube button

Visible on the post editor now. Simply insert the Youtube video ID in between the tags to have the video embed in your post.

- New affiliates system

- Quick Edit button: Fixed.

- Customized Title

*Able to change it if you have more than 200 posts

and finally,

A BIG THANK YOU TO PIM!

For the beautiful beautiful layout and for making all these possible.

A BIG THANK YOU TO JIJI!

For coming up with adorable banners.

A BIG THANK YOU TO NIKOQI & LOUISE!

For thinking up of new descriptions and titles.

A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO HELPED TO UPDATE THE GALLERY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. (you know who you are. *wink*)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<winks back> <winks back>

A big thank you to all who made The Karaholic Revolution possible. Thank you my genius Pimmie <333 And anne is pretending to be modest but she slaved for this revolution so thank her. AND THANK ME TOO PUAHAHAHA. I SLAVED TOO HAHAHA. And so did louise and mae. And erm I'm probably missing people out mmm.

omg!

I love 'The Karaholic Revolution'.

It looks so cool and much more organized now. ^^

Thanks to all the people that helped with Karaholic Revolution.

The banners for the layout are very pretty.

Edited by kayc

Thank for the new layout, love it ^^

btw i think i works perfectly with FF but when i used IE, the banner seen abit weird.

I love the new layout and format! It's jjang and I love how it goes with Kara's new album.

It's purple and the CD is purple too (: Thanks so much anne, nicole, pim, louise, and jiji for

Updating the forum and bringing us this site! OH and I love the changing banner!!!

i love it!! the design is so sleek and modern.. totally matches KARA's Revolution (has everyone been using that word? lol).. i love the descriptions of each girl :) thanks to Jiji and Pim who have worked really hard to come up with this cool design. i love the clock b/c umm it's easier for me to read haha also thanks to nicole and louise and anne for everything too.. from the gallery to writing up rules of the forums etc.. :D.. i got to help too!! :sexy:..

this wouldn't have been possible without the awesome people and teamwork of KH <3!!

awesome work guys~ keep it up the new

layout is awesome .. especially the banner

XD hehe .. @_@ and the description it's

seungsational <--(wow it doesn't have a red line

under it O_O so it's really a word?) okay.. ahh

it's a drag i can't contribute anything tsk..

again thank you for the great job :sexy:

KARAHOLIC REVOLUSYOOWN~ XD

WOW.. omgosh i LOVE the new layout.. looks soo pretty!!

i was at uni and i decided to quickly log in to karaholic.. and then i see this layout

and i was going to click out because i thought i went to the wrong forum lol!!

but i seriously love the new look.. i love how it matches with kara's new revolution album!

and all the new features too.. good job..thanks to everyone that helped!!

Wow good job on the layout. All the quote/reply/top/report/fast reply/etc. look really good! I also like the colors. As much as I loved honey it kinda hurt my eyes at night haha. The banner is so pimpppp. The whole site looks so new and fresh and a bit easier to navigate due to the not as bright colors. Love it!

OMGG I'm lovin'the new layout! It fits the girls' new concept PERFECTLY and is simply GORGEOUS! If I can physically hug it I will 8D -huggles laptop-

Thanks to everyone who contributed to make this revolution possible! Pim, Jiji, Nicole, Louise, Anne, and everyone else! <3

On a side note, the banners are glitchy if viewed on IE, and the layout of the Spotlight/Updates section on the top of the page is weird-looking as well.