GOO HARA | PROFILE

louise

I thought Hara was the leader of the group ~ Hara = KARA.. haha! She is pretty, cute, dorky and lovely.. I like her variety skills and also she is talented.. I like her Immature jokes! haha! Hope to see her again, guesting in Invi Youth 2

Edited by bpabullet

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this, I'm a new Kamilia, so this information is really handy for me.

Um, I want to ask a question, does Hara have siblings ?

she has but since she doesn't want to talk abut them (to prevent media from intruding), so we as fans also don't want to ponder over it. however her elder broher had recently appeared in gov (god of victory) to give her a little hug. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice profile about Hara-noona

Well in my personal opinion I could that she's the KARA girl I like the least

I know that she's beautiful and very very talented but.....I find her she's kinda smug in some aspects.

First of all when she declared she had a plastic surgery when she was just 19 YEARS!!! For me it's incredible how can a girl who just turned an adult (but not even in her early twenties) had had a plastic surgery so soon, I think it was ok with lots of make up theartment (I am a guy so I can only give my personal appreciation, don't know too much about feminine beauty issues lol).

Plastic surgeries are fine for late 20ish girls I think, but if she feels confortable with her little change, it's good her in before their fans opinion.

About her coupling with the BEAST guy, I don't know if she pretended to do that to "make her feel important from the girls", you know that celebraties couples are under paparazzis eyes to see what's going on with their relationship and try to invade their privacy, that would be polemical for her fans.

Sorry Hara fans, hope you don't hate me but it was just my 2 cents, after all I wish her all the best for her career and her fully recovery. FIGHTING Hara

Edited by konatasan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...