GOO HARA | PROFILE

louise

^^that's one of her nicknames.

HARA's nicknames that were given to her by the netizens:

Goosain Bolt

"Usain Bolt" is probably the world's fastest runner, as he is a three-time olympic gold medalist, winning the race (with a world record) for 100m, 200m, and also winning the 4x100 metres relay with his teammates."-allkpop

BadrHara && Gooslan Baraaf

"comparing her as Badr Hari and Ruslan Chagaev, as they are one of the best boxers in the world."-allkpop

"It's funny to see someone like her getting called these athletic / strong nicknames. But as people say, looks aren't everything."-allkpop

◊ She is very competitive

◊ Has postponed schooling to concentrate on Kara

bright future ahead :thumbup: she does give her all in anything she does. which is the most important factor for success :wub:

◊ According to members, she eats the most but does not seem to ever gain weight

◊ Participated in track & field in Elementry school

no wonder she runs soo fastt. :D

◊ Fans call her "Koala" because the pronunciation is very similar to her name

cuteee

thanks for the info =)) i still got a long way knowing them all.. but i like hara best so i started here =)) THanks thanks =))

LOL!!! Like some replies before this, I too noticed Hara on IY. Was watching for SNSD but she and her dorky, sweet acts are just irresistible. Made me check out all the songs, vids and all. GO Hara!

Her birthday is nearing. Wonder what will happen on IY... Will there be surprise for her??