[2009.08.07] Kara Nicole

sunneej

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOHO...Nicole sure show some love...lol...

But still she embarrassed...haha...gud girl...

Nicole is like a hip hop dancer...rapper or something...

She can do flexibility...nice dance Nic...

And sure she doesn't feel embarassed when she was only in middle...

Haha :wub:

well i guess it's good that she isn't aware that she gives off that image? lol. it's natural :).. she's sweet always talks about the group and not only herself .. she looks confident on stage so i guess that's what matters but she should be more confident in general too :D

thanks james.

LOL, Nicole you know you're sexy! She's flexible and it looks very easy but it's not. I tried doing it

but it was hard xD Nicole's flexible and her sexy abs compliments her well. Mister shows stronger

Dance moves than Wanna, no doubt it's popular too! Thanks for sharing & translating.

goah why no confidence in appearance? XD doesnt Nicole know she's always like the symbol of smexy presenting on stage of KARA? :sweatdrop: no need too much practice dear, you're just naturally sexy lol :o dsp must really have noticed this to put her in the middle of the team , yay i love mr dsp <33

wandering kamilia blogs is really funny know? everyone is like yelling 'let kara perform mister insteadddd -__-" lol the movement isnt too hard, but who cares, its super duper impressive!!!! but... happy or not? haha i hope dsp will push investment for Wanna more, i notice they seem to be wearing coughrecycledvioletoutfitscough right? urggg let really help them make a double hit! :lol:

thanks james for translating!