Park Gyuri | Profile

louise

Hmmm was checking on Wikipedia...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park_Gyuri

Apparently Gyuri has Greek ancestry? (I'm not 100% sure since it's Wikipedia, and the only reference for that fact is in Hangul, which I can't read.)

But if it's true....

OMG OUR GODDESS IS ACTUALLY GREEK!!! :inluv: :inluv:

(Hmmm, I'm starting to doubt whether this is true... I mean, how is someone Korean supposed to have ancestors that originated all the way across the ocean / sea? Unless there was some point in history where Greeks came to Korea? :confused1: )

Edited by blow_fly98

^that's not true. Not everything in Wikipedia is true. I looked at the articles they used to link it and it is an article talking about her child actress period and NOT about her family ancestry. Hope someone clarifies this on wikipedia. :whistling:

^Wikipedia can be reliable at times but not necessarily "all" the time. haha! Though she doesn't have Greek ancestry, I'm not quite sure if she has a mixed race (because she looks like one). But I think she's a pure Korean though. Can anyone confirm? :confused1:

^after reviewing her bio, one of her skills which is missing is that she plays the piano and even did a piano & voice solo rendition of Pretty Girl.

Another thing to update: she left SSTP in September 2011(or was it October?) + her musical + her duet OST with a Rainbow member.

^

apparently the first page content has changed but i have no idea who changed it.

i have updated accordingly and thanks!

anyway when i look at the list, "day after" struck me for a moment.

it's just like 200 pounds beauty, gyul wasn't pretty enough to appear in mv and hence only to lend her voice. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i really like her impersonation, she

can be a dubber ! just like her omma.

She's done at least one already. She was in an audio drama version of some children's story for blind kids. Youtube has a video of her and other cast members(Goo Hara and Kang JiYoung among others) recording it. Unfortunately, I do not have the linky saved....

Edited by red4summer
she has? i'm so poor.

• 3 weeks later...

She looks very beautiful in karaya pictures. Realllllly beautiful, pretty you name it XD

And she is the coolest leader. And I pray for her happiness in the future.

I want to say Merry Christmas to her.. but is she Christian?? anybody know what is her religion? ^^

Thx

• 2 weeks later...