• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
louise

Park Gyuri | Profile

393 posts in this topic

WOW thanks for the profile :D really helped me (as a new kara fan) to get to know this goddess :D

KARA HWAITING

God I love as acted in the first chapter of Urakara

I love her too :eyelove:

Edited by kum

yea, goodess

it is stiil gyuri unni

i like her personality

so cool and confident

<3

it is stiil gyuri unni

it's gyuri noona for you..

noona is for boys to older girls..

unnie for girls to older girls..

just thought you should know :)

shes very pretty but i dunt understand how collarbones are attractive? she got gorgeous eyes tho

I'M A BIG FAN OF HER! My mom told me that Gyuri unni really have a perfect body and her hair color really perfect on her. Unni SARANGHAE!

thanks for sharing.....now i know how the goddess really are.....i love you gyuri.........

Wow! This just goes to show how much I did not know about KARA's Leader! Gyuri Hwaiting! KARA and Kamilla Hwaiting!

She's older than me! :P But thank you for all the information about our resident Goddess. It's been really helpful!

my another favorite leader. (after ZE:A's leader~ XD)

But to be honest, I really adore her.

she's so self-conscious. That's is the reason I love her.

Furthermore, she is living beautiful Goddess

shes very beautiful and i think she deserves to be the leader in kara i didnt know that much about gyuri until now~~

Her witty and her confident made me fall for her, she made me want to dig up more about kara. I really adore Gyuleader, i envy her personalities.

:shocked: idk she is allergic to dogs

this is the goddess' infos...hehehe..like her so much..just by reading these infos bout her, i can say that she is indeed a goddess.. :P

Very interesting profile of Gyuri the goddess!! I love her personality!! :D

"◊ She is the perfect example of a leader; protects the members and always stands up for them"

XD. Sooo agree about this. She is confident because she wants to set an example for her members and to protect them but some people thinks she's arrogant.(SOOO NOT TRUE!) Only kamilias understand our goddess. :D

wawawawawaaaaaaa.

it's nice to know about her in detail.

what she like, what she do,

gyuri fighting. we will always be ur supporter =)

GODDESS!!! she truely is... ahhaha... and correction, most attractive part of herself, is herself... muahahahhaha

some people will probably have problem with her goddess attitude, as some people like me will gladly obey her xD

She's only 3 weeks younger than I am! ^_^ haha. But it kinda makes me feel old, because she's the oldest member of Kara! O_O

Thank for the information. She is one of my favourite Korean singer.

She is so beautiful. :blush:

Thank you for sharing her profile.

The profile is more detailed than any profile that i ever read.