• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
louise

Park Gyuri | Profile

393 posts in this topic

^"I don't like her cuz she's beautiful"?! lol

Gyuri is seriously too cool for words. Her confidence even blows Sooyoung and Taeyeon out of the water. Never would've thought that was possible :D

Gyuri wants to venture in to acting! wow i'd like to see her in dramas.. i think she's going to be great having acted already at a very young age.. :P Thanks for the helpful trivias :D

@bFob

LOL yeah. She said Gyuri was too beautiful and suspected she had a ton of plastic surgery done. But when I showed her the predebut and childhood pics, she was amazed.

I told her: "Yes my friend, a goddess lives amongst us." :confused1:

gyuri is a shikshin too? lol. i envy her..she didn't gain weight even though she eats a lot. thanks for sharing the info

'Shikshin' ? Somehow reminds me of SNSD's SooYoung.

Anyway, the Goddess Gyuri rocks ! ;D

thx very much for posting this.

<3 Gyuri for her voice and natural beauty~

she's a great leader ;)

and wow she is a huge fan of H.O.T lol

haha she reali has e look of a goddess..does anyone tink she looks a lil non korean..??

I guess seeing is believing... you got beauty, brains, and talent, all rolled into one. I wouldn't be surprised if there'd be so many envious people who'd become antis and attempt to defame her. A girl born with good looks, with an exceptional talent for singing and dancing, with a strong personality, and with a sense of responsibility / obligation for duty, society, and family.

A friend of mine used to say this as a joke, but this would seem applicable to this thread: "Such is the burden of being beautiful..."

Wow, I really admire leader now~ She seems so responsible.

And I like the fact that she has two dogs even though she's allergic to them. That's cute. :3

THE GODDNESS~

WOW! Fan of H.O.T?

Nicole was a fan of Shinwa. HAHAHA!

She is really beautiful :D

i like her confidence best because.. when she is confidence, whatever she says.. will turn out to be a funny matters :D

HAHAHA :D

i love all the random facts that you guys share~ it's always nice to know more about your idols, right?

especially for newbie fans like me :P

Me and Gyuri are both the only child. It's nice to read her profile thanks for sharing it with us.

She's very pretty, especially without make-up..natural beauty..

She may pass off as arrogant to strangers.. those eyes that pierce you.. But she's actually quite the comedian.. lol!

thanks for sharing the profile..

i like gyuri... she just take easy what people told her..

she's unique :lol:

Never knew Gyuri was th same age as my eldest sister!

She has the same nickname was Sooyoung :) "Shikshin"!

Is she from America?

Awesome info and just like all the members of Kara I too adore Gyuri lol. Thanks for sharing the info with us.