• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
louise

[OFFICIAL] KANG JIYOUNG | PROFILE

407 posts in this topic

Hello everyone.

How tall is Ji Young actually?

At first I thought she's 5'7" (170cm).

But Suzy looked taller than her...and Suzy is 168cm.

Either Suzy wore insoles which is unlikely.

awwww~ her audition piece is kissing you of snsd.. that was so cute. kissing you fits her personality.

OH MY GOD THE FIRST KPOP IDOL I MET WHOS YOUNGER THAN ME SPAZZ SPAZZ SPAZZ. ok. enough spazzing. but wow seriously I had no idea she was younger. probably doesn't help that she's going to read this anyway. but stil. @.@ wow.

Jiyoung is so cute and adorable because I know that she really has a very bubbly and down to earth personality. And her nickname, "Giant Baby", is simply super duper cute

I love her crazyness over BB and DaeSung! It's totally adorable! And she totally love her 4 dogs! :) Hahaha

The sweetest maknae of them all. Born in '94, she's still a baby to me. A giant baby lol.

Ooo she boxes and weightlifts to keep fit?? Thats a unique way to kill two birds with one stone, learn to defend yourself and to keep your figure

Thankyou so much for sharing this! this will help me know more about my BIAS :) jiyoung fighting!!! :)

wow....did not knew that she had puppies....thanks for sharing this info with all of us.

remembers watching Idol Army season 4, anyways I love that all episode & Kara Bakery

:eyelove::thumbup:

Ah, I love Jiyoung! She is beautiful and sings very well!

Thanks for the information. :thumbup1:

She is so cute, is beautiful, in this case I prefer her with a look sweet, it's better :thumbup1:

Wuuh ! Thanks for sharing this. Learning new things about Jiyoung is always fun !

She is so cute :wub: hahaha.. Kang Jiyoung Fighting !

Im surprised at all the new things i learn about her. i never imagine boxing and weight lifting haha!! now our cute and sexy maknae is also tough? haha you go girl! :thumbup:

shes interested in acting? would love to see her on TV more! :eyelove:

Thanks for the info ^^

Aw, Jiyoung, you're my 3rd favorite member among KARA ~

"Loves Ice Creams and Snacks"

Same at here ! :thumbup1:

Wow she has the same age with me, lol

I've seen her aegyo in one video @YouTube and it really makes me melt :geminluv:

These information about our Jiyoungie is good ^_^

I reseached more info on the Internet but i don't found anything more :(

You know any site with more information (English or Korean?)

wow.. thats so great that she has achieve so much at a young age! Fighting!!! jiyoung~ cant wait to watch rainbow rose~

Kang Jiyoung is my favourite member in KARA :gemcheer:

she's getting prettier and prettier by the day! I think she should do dramas like her oenni Goo Hara

the cutest maknae in the world.. awww... I love Jiyoung :gemnoway:

I hope she will cast in more drama soon :gemhappy:

its only a week before her 19th birthdays, wish i could give her something for her birthday >.<