WORK HISTORY:

◊ KBS Star Golden Bell - Level With Me S2

SWEET FACTS:

◊ Loves to eat, talks about eating a lot :hihi:

◊ She has a weak stomach, gets sick easily

◊ She is not very good with Korean, and is prone to making cute mistakes

◊ Her Korean name is "Yongjoo" which means "Dragon Ball" in English

◊ She loves to cook, and often prepares the meals when at home

◊ If she wasn't a singer she would like to be a patisserie, since she loves to bake.

◊ Received an oven for her 17/18th birthday from fans.

◊ Her mother has a restaurant called "Red Kitchen"

◊ Has a puppy named DuBu (Tofu in Korean), given to her by the Dean of her University

Dragon Ball? Does that mean that if we catch seven Kkols we get a wish granted?

Anybody know where the nickname "Tweety" comes from? Not just why, but who first gave it to her too.

What do you think are the chances Kkol will get her own show... wait for it... complete with games like Level With Me S2, and something new to cook/eat every episode? :shutup: Dunno about anyone else.. I'd watch. kekeke

╔══════════════╗

^ @Dong LaaiCha Tweety was her self-given nickname,

since she's the mood-maker of Kara~

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Nicole kinda already had her own show:

Mnet Nicole The Entertainer's Introduction to Veterinary Science

But another show would be great!

And ofcourse it has to include food~ (∩_∩)

Aside from performing and being in KARA,

Food is like her one true love! ♥

Heheheh so cute~! 。◕‿◕。

╚══════════════╝

After watching that Dad show where Jiyoung & Seung Yeon's dad came, i couldn't help but felt sorry for Nicole coz she's rarely talk about her dad in US and when asked by the MCs of the show i think she answered pretty confidently that it wouldn't be her dad that came to the show, and i think since KaRa debuted Nicole never saw her dad again coz she always stays in Korea. Anyone got information about her dad like is he Korean or American?

After watching that Dad show where Jiyoung & Seung Yeon's dad came, i couldn't help but felt sorry for Nicole coz she's rarely talk about her dad in US and when asked by the MCs of the show i think she answered pretty confidently that it wouldn't be her dad that came to the show, and i think since KaRa debuted Nicole never saw her dad again coz she always stays in Korea. Anyone got information about her dad like is he Korean or American?

Pretty sure he's like her mom?.. Korean and American? yea, I saw the show and she was well that's how it is sort of thing.. I don't think it's any of our business even though we super curious :( .. feels like it's not exactly a close happy relationship.

Pretty sure he's like her mom?.. Korean and American? yea, I saw the show and she was well that's how it is sort of thing.. I don't think it's any of our business even though we super curious :D .. feels like it's not exactly a close happy relationship.

╔══════════════╗

Hhhmm... I've wondered about Nicole's dad too. (◕o◕)

Cuz I know Nicole is REALLY close to her mom~

But Nicole has never mentioned anything about her dad... (◕-◕)

Hahah I know I shouldn't be too curious,

but it does make me a bit sad knowing they aren't that close... (◡_◡)

Oh well! It's Nicole's personal life and it isn't any of my business,

therefore, I will stop being so nosy! (∩_∩)

╚══════════════╝

Thanks mae, so her mom is Korean-American? I just know that... All this time i thought she's pure Korean.

But of course i realized its not really my bussiness, just curious thats all....

Oh when I meant American, I meant she likely has a American Citizenship XD. Her mom knows English, so I just assumed. But everything really is a mystery still.

Oh when I meant American, I meant she likely has a American Citizenship XD. Her mom knows English, so I just assumed. But everything really is a mystery still.

yeah...Nicole did a really good job in keeping her off screen life private for all this years, i don't think even the sharp-eyed Knetizens ever find out about that (i hope they wouldn't).

If i'm not mistaken, Nicole once mentioned that her mom actually very reluctant about the ideas of moving to Korea, and did it just because of her, so i'm guessing that her mom already pretty much settled in US then..

awesome sweet facts. never thought her name would mean dragon ball. and i love how she is a harry potter and twilight fan. i am too. (might be one of the few guys who likes those books/ movies). she is truely an interesting person

◊ She is not very good with Korean, and is prone to making cute mistakes
◊ Has a stuffed pig named "Acon" because of 'Bacon'
◊ She is very fond of her stuffed toys including her pig Acon, Tigger, and Pikachu
◊ She is very good friends with SNSD members; Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Sunny and Seohyun

lol. She's the same as SNSD Tiffany, fluent in English and not very good in koren. hahaha. :))

nice. ^_^