[OFFICIAL] JUNG NICOLE | PROFILE

louise

i hate crying in front of people as well!! ><

i wonder..why am i so short? atleast it's better than

being taller than nicole unni :)

her stomach is not that strong yet she always eats anyhting..lol..i like her when she tried to sneak eating in Family Outing,,lol

love her easy going personality :thumbup1:

One thing in this profile I didn't like: Twilight. Eugh *shudders*!
She's a Twilight fan... Well everyone has a fatal flaw I suppose.

lol.. I don't really know if she is a fan anymore.. she hasn't really shown any signs recently. She spazzed when the first movie came out but it's been quiet ever since.. nothing to worry about ^_^

I don't know what to comment on! That's a lot of info! I knew she was from Cali as well. English speaker and sometimes fail in Korean? Lol. Plays the violin! Wow! I play viola. She must be so pro at it since she played it from 4th grade to 8th grade. Rapping is another thing of hers. Cooking too! And she's a religious person. The stuff toys are cute hahahaha.

I'm loving her personality! Great info!

LOl @ she likes to eat a lot. I remember she mentioned that when she guest appeared on Family Outing Season 1 with Tiffany. She said that out of all the KARA members, she is the only one who always thinks about food and that she wakes up an hour earlier just to eat.