[OFFICIAL] JUNG NICOLE | PROFILE

louise

Her name written in Chinese (all Koreans must right their name in Chinese on their birth Certificate) is 鄭 龍珠 . Literal translation is what she said it was, but the "ball" part is more transliterated to "beaded jewel or pearl", and not a "game playing ball" B)

On Star Golden Bell she said her complex was her "turtle neck". She said she tends to jut out her neck a lot when she greets people and others jabbed at her by saying when she works out and dances she does that too :)

I love this topic! There's so much to learn.

I like the part where it says she hasn't met her ideal type yet haha oh man... all us guys must be terrible or she's really picky =p wait until she meets me! jk. Wishing her all the best of course!

◊ Fluent in English, and knows how to speak Spanish as well

Nicole speaks Spanish???? OMG!!! Can't believe it!!! :D

◊ First KARA member to know 3 languages: English, Korean, & Japanese.

Wouldn't it be 4 then?? English, Korean, Japanes and Spanish?? :D Although her Japanese skills aren't still good but she's learning ^^ From KARA, Gyuri and Seungyeon are the most fluent in Japanese.. btw, Seungyeon also speaks English, Korean and Japanese :gemdown: ..