[OFFICIAL] JUNG NICOLE | PROFILE

louise

thanks for the profile. once again the trivia is excellent. when i first watched sgb i didn't even realize who nicole was, but i definitely know now. lol...nice to see that she can cook...compared to snsd's notoriety in the kitchen. i wonder if her mom's restaurant is a tourist stop now.

To kamilla, i think (remember i THINK) she's American born, alot of American born Korean's come to South Korea to seek stardom from their home country and is very common in Korea. 2pm has 2 members from america Jaebeom and Tae (soemthign) and 1 Thai (Nik kun), Byran (rapper), SDND has jessica and tiffany and a few more.

BUT WHEN I READ NICOLE WAS 18 i thought to myself NO WAY!!!!! hahaha i thought she was at least 20, but Korean females are younger than they look and the other way round for Males.

i think she's so cute but i dont think she's a rapper..i think she sings very well. hahaha

lol.. yea but in KARA she is considered by DSP to be "the rapper" :).. i consider a singer though XD..

wow, lots of interesting facts here. would be good if someone could edit the info and put in her height =X

nicole's the best :D

We didn't put her height or weight.. cause we weren't sure.. DSP hasn't really provided any official information for any of the girls.