• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
louise

[OFFICIAL] JUNG NICOLE | PROFILE

608 posts in this topic

nicole have a cute face, kiddy face, i love her most among other kara's member..:)

Ah she is my favorite member from Kara. It's her bubbly personality. She gives a vibe that she isn't trying to hard, but still be herself. I like her hobby:)

When I first saw her, I was like, Oh gosh . "She's sooooooooooooo pretty" like she is the prettiest girl I had seen so far :) 91 liner. Definitely an unnie :D

She is my favorite! I hope to see her someday, whether it be in Japan, or if they come to Australia again.

Cole love! =]

I love her. She's my bias in KARA ! Nicole is sooo unique, she has a funny way of thinking, she always makes me laugh xD ! And she's so talented and beautiful ><

she is so cute, and lovely, she is my bias ♥ :P

Wow all the information here is very much that I cannot find in the other site

Nicole is cute when she smile

thanks for the information :thumbup:

A good profile of her. Learned a bit more from her :)

Didn't know she's close with a few SNSD members..

Wow. Really didnt know much about this information about her. Didnt know she was close with snsd Seohyun and Hyoyeon.. Such a cool korean name translation too.

woot! a twilight and HP fan too!

a chocolate addict too! (but i like cacaom i hate sweet chocolates)

it's nice to know that she choreographs too.

Woah, nicole is very talented person. I get to know she was good cooking and love to bake.

She is my favourite kara member.

Great detailed profile of Nicole. She is such a very talented person~ Thanks for the share~ ^_^

She look way so cool in their new song Speed up :)

didnt know that snsd is one of her best friends too thats great :)

Nicole is such an amazing girl because she is such a very, very, very talented girl. I also love it when I hear Nicole speak English because she has very good English

Dragon ball? Lol she is one interesting girl :) isn't she friends with Jessica & Tiffany in SNSD? since they all speak English and back then they didn't know much Korean.

isn't she friends with Jessica & Tiffany in SNSD? since they all speak English and back then they didn't know much Korean.

They are friendly but not her BFF's exactly.

Nicole is known to be pretty close to Hyoyeon and Seohyun, though she is quite friendly with the rest of the members as well.

THanx 4 d sharing...

She also friends wit SNSD? wow...

She sure have something different :sweatdrop:

Yes. Especially with Seohyun <3

Haha seungyeon taught her bad korean :P and Nicole doesnt really have much solo ventures into music, really hope se gets more chances :D

cool. one stop shop to know all about nicole. awesome job guys, the read is very interesting