• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
louise

[OFFICIAL] JUNG NICOLE | PROFILE

608 posts in this topic

It's a good information about her, I don't hear all, apparently, I don't know nothing about her. Thanks for the information :)

I wonder how you find so many things! As an example: blood type, school, and other curiosities!

Ah, I love Harry Potter! And I did not know that she helps in choreography and in her raps! Nicole rocks!

thanks!

Glad, there is a profile in every member's thread ^^

I'm a new Kamilia, I really need this info to know more about them ^^

And, thanks Karaholic !

lol i like how there is a lot of fact in nicole's profile than the other kara member but it's all good

in chinese characters the translation of her name would mean dragon's pearl actually :) guess her parents gave her that name to show how precious she is

The last part made me more happy! LOL. Isn't it obvious that she's such a big fan of T.Swift just by singing it on The BEatles COde and tweeting a pic that she bought Taylor's new album. A lot of similarities :geminluv::gemhappy:

Thanks for sharing her profile this is a good information i really like her personality

Never get lower than 85 marks during her school years?! :w00t:

Wow~ so other than Seungyeon, Nicole was also a good student.

I never know about that. Thanks for sharing her profile :thumbup:

Please add that she likes to be called feminine as well. :gemhoho: She's been saying that countless times in her most recent varieties during and after Pandora promotions.

Please add that she likes to be called feminine as well. :gemhoho: She's been saying that countless times in her most recent varieties during and after Pandora promotions.

Done!

Is she a big T-ara fan? In one youtube video, she sings a bit of their "Bo Peep" song.

Thank you very much for sharing this! :)

Is she a big T-ara fan? In one youtube video, she sings a bit of their "Bo Peep" song.

BIG fan? I don't think so , she seems to be a fan of popular K-POP songs..

Yup! She loves anything that is connected with cooking. I remember from her interview with Taxi, she wants to open up a resto and be a chef/patisserie :D

wow~ NIcole is so talented...she have so many skills..she also same aged with me!! :gemshout:

Yup! She loves anything that is connected with cooking. I remember from her interview with Taxi, she wants to open up a resto and be a chef/patisserie :D

Yeah, she loves cook and eat too ~

I find it funny that KARA's songs have uh... questionable English at time but Nicole can speak fluently in that language. She's so cute and funny, especially about her love of food. ^^ And her rapping is so catchy!

I find it funny that KARA's songs have uh... questionable English at time but Nicole can speak fluently in that language.

She's only in charge of the rap she writes :lol:

She's only in charge of the rap she writes :lol:

Haha, fair enough! :P They're cute regardless of the engrish! 

nice info. thanks for sharing.

She's my favorite member of KARA. Also we're same age.  :gemcheer: