[OFFICIAL] JUNG NICOLE | PROFILE

louise

so she is not being a high school girl?

its just wrote as she learn until junior high school

Last time we heard she went to Laurel Springs High School only to the 3rd year.. she's taking a break but hopes to finish up when she has time.

Can someone explain to me something? Nicole is the same age as Seohyun and Minho and others but, how come Seohyun just graduated highschool and nicole already went to college?

Nicole going to college was for a show, I'm sure the PD's of the show made it so she could attend the school with no problems. Same thing happened with Seo Inyoung and MC Mong, the other ones who had done the show before Nicole did.

Really glad to know that she hates to cry in front of others, cos seeing her cry on the MNET show really broke my heart :lol:

Also, isnt it amazing how different she is onstage and offstage???

She sounds and looks so cool and hot when performing Mister and Wanna, mature in Honey and jus cute and bubbly when on interviews or TV shows. :)

NICOLE HWAITINGGGG!!! :)

Really glad to know that she hates to cry in front of others, cos seeing her cry on the MNET show really broke my heart ^_^

Also, isnt it amazing how different she is onstage and offstage???

Yes, it takes her a lot for her to cry in public... so what happened on the show really affected her..

I love how she can be such a performer on stage and offstage her usual self.