[2009.08.08] KARA talks about their feelings about new image and album

coffeebeanie

I like that they're stressing the natural progression idea. I mean, it has been a long time since the first album so it's reasonable that the girls grew up a bit (although the image is a bit much for magnae, imo). I remember when Boa released Girls On Top and so many people were like 'I hate this. Why are they making her grow up so fast?!' - like, dude, she's 18 O_o

lol *randomly nostalgic*

Anyway, thanks for the article!

I like their new image. Gyuri and Seungyeon looked so mature and Nicole's sexiness comes up. Hara as lovely as always ^^

But I still see Jiyoung like a child, cuz she's just the way too cute....

Heheh...

i totally like the new concept of kara, a bit more sexy than usual but maintain their cute and bubbly style that unique to kara.

this album should mark another success of kara and mark another great mile stone.

i wish to see more and more of kara

I love the new image.. Really i thought it was the perfect comeback and i'm glad DSP did this the way they thought it would work, They're getting so much love/attention and credit for their work <3 They really deserve it <33 Their hard work pulled this off <3

i think changing can be good or bad

it's up to what is they changing to

because their hard working, they can improve their changing with the maturity looks

and the way they performance are very attractive

so it's a good changing

they have a proper concept in their new style :wub::):)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...