[2009.08.08] KARA's Nicole: "I don't want TVXQ to disband."

coffeebeanie

nctv.jpg

Nicole, member of group KARA, who are currently busy promoting their second full length album <Revolution>, expressed how she felt about the news regarding Dong Bang Shin Ki (TVXQ).

While in the waiting room for KBS 2's Music Bank where KARA had a special stage with Brown Eyed Girls, Nicole was asked by reporters about her thoughts on the on-going trouble in SM Entertainment regarding the case filed by the 3 members of TVXQ against the management.

Nicole expressed outright that she did not want the group to disband.

She says "I'm really sad about the rumors regarding the disbanding of TVXQ. As a fan that really likes TVXQ, I hope that this problem can be solved amicably. I don't think it will be the same if any one member quits the group. I think they shine the brightest when the 5 of them take the stage as a group, as TVXQ. I hope they don't disband and that they continue to be together just like how they are right now."

source: SPORTSWORLD LINK

thanks to mae@KARAholic

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic. CREDIT FULLY WHEN REDISTRIBUTING. DO NOT REMOVE OR EDIT CREDIT LINE

I don't think it will be the same if any one member quits the group.

Of all people, I'm sure Nicole (Kara) knows how this feels like.

If i remember correctly, she has Love in the Ice on her Cyworld before right?

i hope everything works well for dbsk.

thanks tin!

They sure asked Nicole a lot at Music Bank (this and the butt dance thing).

Yeah, like what anne said, I'm sure Nicole would know how it feels to lose a fellow member. :D

I like how Nicole expresses her opinion so frankly.

"I'm really sad about the rumors regarding the disbanding of TVXQ. As a fan that really likes TVXQ, I hope that this problem can be solved amicably. I don't think it will be the same if any one member quits the group. I think they shine the brightest when the 5 of them take the stage as a group, as TVXQ. I hope they don't disband and that they continue to be together just like how they are right now."
HEAR HEAR!

I hope this issue gets resolved soon...

I really love Nicole for supporting TVXQ. (:

She is saying the truth, it won't be the same if one quits.

& I am not a major fan, but I really don't want to see them disband either,

it would be very disappointing for everyone, I wish for the best to them. (:

Awe, I love how she answered like a DBSK fan will answer. I hope DBSK won't disband too,

Because they're also a reason to why I started listening to K-POP. It's sad to hear this coming

From DBSK members and now Nicole. She's so sweet. Wish DBSK the best and thanks!

i was kind of surprised they asked her this question AND she answered it lol. I think she might personally know some of the members as well.. some of them visited Red Kitchen and took a picture with her mom plus yes including what happened to KARA in the past.. she answered it very well though.

thanks tin.

i agree with nicole, it wont be the same since they are known as 5 members of TVSQ...hope they wont be disbanded...

i think nicole understand the feeling of disbanding....experience she had is enough to feel about group disbanding...

I think as members of groups and not debuting solo, they would all be able to feel for groups with rumours of disbanding D: Even though it's true that these groups don't go on forever, and there will come a day they can't stand on stage together anymore, no one wants to think about that day. But we all know, especially for members of groups, that that day will come and it's gonna be hard for everyone. And that's why they can understand how it feels, and no one wants any group to disband D:

omgg nicole why are you so awesome? ;_;

I love how she just speaks her mind instead of trying to bypass the question or something.

And yess I really hope this problem gets resolved soon and DBSK stays together ):

Keep the faith~

i'm not a fan of TVXQ.

but since Nicole don want them to disband, i also hope they won't

as being a fan myself, i can truely understand how Nicole feels, i don't want her to be sad...

haha, so she's a dbsk fan eh? cute~~

It's true though.. I agree.. it'd be a shame if they break up.. because of the overwhelming popularity of the group. I mean.. they're probably like the one group out of every Korean group that's the most well known all around the world. If it's their time to disband.. then I mean okay we can't expect and idol group to last foooorever.. but to do it on hostile terms.. it'd be quite sad if it does happen :).

DBSK hwaiting yo~ Good luck to resolving your issues with SM.. :S