Karaholic Café Regulations - ShoutBox Rules

nikoqi

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ne, wakarimashta! yokhai daicho!!!

lol, just some japanese stuff from dem animes. but still with english letters? does that count as different language? they're just different words that show approval / yes sir kind of attitude

• 2 months later...

Hehhe..I will take care of my little mouth or i should say little hand.. :P

Thanks for all the rules and of course obey the rules is definitely important for all of us.. :thumbup:

Hope all of you having a NICE day.. :blushing:

FIGHTING again for you all.. :thumbup1:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"01. Don't just camp at the shoutbox."

i didn't know we can camp there. usually i do that in the woods or beaches

I've never understood why KH is against people camping out in the Shoutbox.

Edited by ilovekaramorethanthebeatles

I've never understood why KH is against people camping out in the Shoutbox.

KH is probably concerned that if more and more members camped out in the sbox, the forums will be abandoned. I don't really see the connection here b/c those are two unrelated activities. Anyone can do both activities at the same time, camp in the sbox while stalking the forums, vice versa. They way i see it, the sbox is the main attraction of KH - a live interaction with fellow Kamilias worldwide.

KH is probably concerned that if more and more members camped out in the sbox, the forums will be abandoned. I don't really see the connection here b/c those are two unrelated activities. Anyone can do both activities at the same time, camp in the sbox while stalking the forums, vice versa. They way i see it, the sbox is the main attraction of KH - a live interaction with fellow Kamilias worldwide.

I think they just want people to also post in the forums as well and not just on the shoutbox.

But yes, it's a good place to chat with Kamilias on real time.

I'm a happy little lurker anyways :jogging:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I really love the ShoutBox after joined it at 9th August, it's so fun!!!^^ Of course I will do my best to follow the rules, but if sometimes I make my wrong, please correct me right away, I'm really truthfully respect all the rules at here!!!^^ Let's be happy at this Cafe!!!^^

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...