[Nicori] Favorite SGB episode

bubbaG

I have been addicted to SGB ever since Nicole got on the show.

This is my question: Which is your favorite SGB episode?

For me, it's a bit tough since there were so many good episode.

TOP FIVE

1) The very first episode Nicole was on. (guest including SS501, Kara, 2pm) gotta love DSP family This ep that got me hooked.

2) Guest: ShiNee. The explanation for ShiNee were cute. "Do you know Rain Sunbaenim?"

3) Guest: FT Island The way Nicole got frustrated was cute.

4) Guest: Hongki and Koyote. Love the interaction between Hongki and Nicole. Nicole explanation in this one was amazing.

5) Guest: SUJU, Andy. Love the conversation between Nicole and SUJU. Nicole no~~~ was out of the world funny.

After the idol packed SGB, i think that one gonna be in my top 5.

Edited by bubbaG

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh good question.. but i think i have more than one too..

definitely the first episode lol.. she was really nervous but it was the start of her popularity.. i liked how she said "wassup?" lol..

i'm not as neat as the thread starter lol

second one, when she said the infamous micky mouse clue.. that description really got her tons of attention and recognition.

third one, the one with Jay (the first time) lol. .. i was like omg. someone so similar to nicole and it was their first interaction really together :D

fourth one, the one where Taec is there for the first time lol. i loved watching his reaction to nicole's clues :o

Oh, jeez. This is a hard question. XD I'm stuck between two, pretty much.

O1 / One: The first episode ! O8122O. ~ She was all shy and kind of fidgety. 8D Not nearly as open as she is now. + It was the beginning of the Mickey Mouse era ! C:

O2 / Two: The episode with Jaebeom. Don't remember the day, but ... It was the meeting of two similar minds. XD He got frustrated at her, she got frustrated at him ... Ahh, it was full of laughs. ~

Unless I can suddenly think of an episode I'm forgetting, I love the other episodes equally. 8D They're all full of Nicole. <3 Except, yeah. I think I might fall in love with this upcoming idol special if it turns out to what I'm imagining it to be. It's full of Cole's friends. :'D

Hhhmm... I love all the episodes just because Nicole is in it!

But I have to say my top 5 are:

1~ (090221- w/ FT Island) I found this episode hilarious! From beginning til end, Nicole and her explanations were epic!

2~ (090404- w/ Suju) I loved how Nicole got flustered after recieving the comments from Suju! And I loved Eunhyuk looked so lost when Nicole was explaining!

3~ (090711- w/ SHINee) The SHINee guys were so cute! Key just couldn't understand what Nicole was trying to explain!

4~ (090110- w/2PM & Kara) Jaebom was so out of the loop! He was so cute!

5~ (090530- w/ Hongki) Lol the MC got mad at Nicole and Hongki for "flirting"!

!NICOLE JJANG!

ahh this is so hard! I've watched too many to remember!

But the ones that stands out the most is the very first episode! She was so nervous and cute...loved the random english phrases she would spit out because of that! =)

I guess my second fav is the one with jaebum. seeing them both get frustrated was hilarious

Third: The one with Hankyung! hahaha the envious look he gave her when she said that she only learned korean for three years and him not being able to guess his clue correctly

fourth: the ones with taekyeon because I secretly want them to date in real life and I love seeing him smiling at nicole

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i havent watched that many SGB episodes, mostly ones with snsd in it thats all, um i guess my favorite was where SHINee, SNSD, 2PM and Kara got together, that episode was amazing with all the idols together haha, and one old section

oo i wanna see the one with SS501, Kara and 2PM

• 3 weeks later...

my favourite is nicole with siwon!! siwon shown up on SGB twice!!

and both of them are hilarious!! OMG~ every Suju loves KARA!!

he's laugh very hard on nicole so sweet

really want them secretly date (or maybe open date)

that would be great!!!

siwon likess nicole so much (i think..)

Edited by pan2cute

• 2 months later...

I didn't remember the dates exactly, but here they are : 1) Her first episode (the infamous mickey mouse), 2) The second episode (good guy, bad guy, crazy guy clues was pure lol material), 3) first episode with Jay (5 minutes of frustation), 4) Everytime Suju members guesting (i just loved her interaction with them, they seems really like her too) and 5) of course the Idol Special (especially during 2PM part, coz they were like really proud to be able to answer right).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...