[Nicori] Favorite SGB episode

bubbaG

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved the first one the mickey mouse was epic!! Lol! And the one of 2pm, then suju, then ft island. There's so many of them..im too lazy to look them up. But i wanna see ALL of them i only got to the ones posted on youtube. I miss nicole on sgb her explanations were hilarious!!

• 5 weeks later...
I have been addicted to SGB ever since Nicole got on the show.

This is my question: Which is your favorite SGB episode?

For me, it's a bit tough since there were so many good episode.

TOP FIVE

1) The very first episode Nicole was on. (guest including SS501, Kara, 2pm) gotta love DSP family This ep that got me hooked.

2) Guest: ShiNee. The explanation for ShiNee were cute. "Do you know Rain Sunbaenim?"

3) Guest: FT Island The way Nicole got frustrated was cute.

4) Guest: Hongki and Koyote. Love the interaction between Hongki and Nicole. Nicole explanation in this one was amazing.

5) Guest: SUJU, Andy. Love the conversation between Nicole and SUJU. Nicole no~~~ was out of the world funny.

After the idol packed SGB, i think that one gonna be in my top 5.

OMG. NUMBER 3 AND 4. Which episodes are they? Tell me please!! I love how Hongki and Nicole interact, they're so adorable ;____;

• 3 weeks later...

I seen them so many times and love all of them, but:

1) Super Junior and Andy - Andy and Siwon was just too cute and the "noooooo~~~~~~"

2) Idol special - loved when it is 2PMs turn

3) Shinee - "Do you know rain sunbaenim?" and "6 mixed crabs" ^^

4) FT Island - just everything

5) first episode - "Mickey Mouse"

My faavorite episodes were...

1. The very first one xD MICKEY MOUSE!

2. The one with Jay

3. The idol one.

4. The one with Hongki. Because during that Nicole and Hongki just started talking and the MC told them they couldn't go on dates while recording xD

5. The very last episode TT^TT Even though I haven't seen it[lol] I read somewhere that Jaedong[MC] said all of the nicknames for Nicole when introducing her. *cries*

[this is my 300th post!!! ^-^]

Edited by nerdxissa

that SHINee one was the best for me!! esp. part with Key .. he can't understand .. but Onew did..

another one was the IDOL episodee..

hehhe..don't really have a top 5..coz i can't remember everything..

BTW, is she stil in SGB??

this season 2?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I love it whenever SHINee's on it because her interaction with Key is always so hilarious : D

Like when she said there was something wrong with Key's head for not being able to guess from the clues, and hanging back her head laughing out loud when pictures of Key digging his nose came out. It's sweet to see these two friends together : )

I love every single episodes of nicole are SGB, from the first episodes to struggle with hangeng oppa and jay oppa, to shinee, and Ft island, suju, and idol special. I love it all. The whole mickey mouse thing that was so funny. Her first episdoes she was nervous,but she overcame it and did fine. Then she had to struggle with hangeng oppa, if thought the clue she give him was so easy(it was the name of the president of SM enternament) but yet he still couldn't figure it out. Jay oppa was funny, because she was singning twincle twincle little star, and all then jay was guess the answer. To her struggle with hongki and how she want to give up. To the idol special where she told everyone who she was worried abt. Her comment to key was cute to, give me a easy question. And nicole fired right back saying, they someting wrong with his brain. I love it all, I miss it. SGB is not the same without it.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I loved all the episode she was in..

I loved her segment.. Why did they have to take her out ?

I wish they could put her back, even if I know it'd almost impossible..

well, if I have to choose my fave 5..

1. the Idol special, with SHinee, Kara, 2pm, Snsd..

2. with Jaebeom..it was short, but they seemed to understand each other.. both kind of 4D..it was funny ? and cute of course....

3. Suju.. they were all so nice to her and kind of amazed as well.

4. ft island.. especiallu Hongki..

5. Kikwang.. when he was still a solo as AJ..

My favorite's definitely the Idol Special. Favorite moments were Gyuri talking about how getting 0 votes made her feel ("Um... in the Republic of Korea..."), Sooyoung teaching SHINee the GENIE dance, and the MC Survival Battle. I've got that episode on my phone (SoShi Subs version).

Nicole definitely got me hooked on SGB watching her segments and then watching entire episodes. I stuck with the show after she left just because I grew to like the hosts a lot as well. I think my favorite episode was I believe the idol special when it was SHINee/Kara/SNSD/2PM and Nicole was giving easy clues to Jessica to let Jessica guess. Normally she'd actually describe something in order for the person to guess the korean letters making up the word, but for Jessica one of the words was Sun Girl in Korean so she gave the clue as "Sun Girl" "now say it in Korean" lol.