[2009.08.10] Kara, expressing their respect for Tiger JK-Yun Mirae

sunneej

200908101023441010_1.jpg

Girl group Kara has expressed their respect for Drunken Tiger (Tiger JK) and Yun Mirae.

Kara had always expressed their respect towards Tiger JK and Yun Mirae since long ago, as they’ve picked the pair as their idol and role model. The story of Kara tearing after meeting Tiger JK and Yun Mirae after debuting is already famous among the fans.

Recently, Kara stated, “Tiger JK and Yun Mirae are a pair of extraordinary artists” and “Since we were young, we’ve been growing our ambition as singers listening to their songs. They’re the real idol.” They continued, “We can’t even look at them eyes to eyes, and that’s how big of fans we are” and “We’re very honoured just to be on a same show as them.”

In response to Kara’s respect, Tiger JK and Yun Mirae also thanked them. Tiger JK and Kara were guests to a same radio program on the 6th, and Tiger JK has complimented them by describing them as “hard-working and skilled”.

After talking about music with Tiger JK and Yun Mirae during the radio program, she shyly said, “Kara is an idol group, but we also love music and enjoy it,” and “Whenever we have time, we listen to it and study it. I hope people aren’t stereotyping idols”.

Furthermore, Yun Mirae was touched by Nicole, who sang a live song of Yun Mirae’s. Yun Mirae’s side revealed, “Nicole sang a song which Yun Mirae herself never sang live on the shows,” and “Yun Mirae was touched that Nicole recognized one of her hidden songs.”

Original Source: Newsen
Translated by: cactus @ karaholic.com

Take out with full credits when redistributing! Do not add or remove the credit line!

haha i'm sure not alot of people expected them to like these two artists but KARA are full of surprises lol...aww too bad Yoon Mirae didn't talk about Nicole's rendition but she acknowledged it so she must feel happy :o..

i like the not stereotyping idols part, very true.

thanks james.

Well, even the very godlike idol of hip-hop, Rakim collaborated with Tiger JK on his English version of "Monster". If you're accepted by the God MC, you know you've made it in the music scene.

I think it's very cool that Kara would accept someone worthy of being called a role model.

aww, that's nice of them. :D Kara seems to get paired up with rappers quite a lot on radio shows. lol

they were with Rhymer before and now Tiger JK. Nicole did good on the cover, i had it on repeats when it was put up on Kara-T.

it nice of both artists to mention each other. :D

thank you cactus!

hmmm.. what song did nicole sing? and where? i'd want to watch because i love that pair so much. especially tasha. i've been listening to her since i was really young. :D

oh, and i didn't know about kara tearing up after meeting tiger jk.. must've been great for them to meet the two.

thanks for the article james!

Awe, yes Drunken Tiger and Tasha are the real idols and artists. Their music are inspiring and touching.

Nicole's cover of Tasha's song was love. First time Nicole sang a solo on the radio. Drunken Tiger's new

Song "Monster" is the BOMB! I hope Tasha comes back soon (: Thanks for sharing.

I am glad that they complimented that KARA is skilled and hardworking... i totally agree with that ^^

all my respect to Drunken Tiger and Yun Mirae. ^^

thanks for sharing

yoon mirae liked nicole's rendition? now i must go find the song or radio show

drunken tiger's 'monster' song is really good; it'll be great if kara sang his song once somewhere xD

Edited by rebt

Its nice to see Kara and their sunbaes Tiger JK and Yun Mirae having interactions with each other ^^

And both enjoying their music...XD

Though I haven't heard Nicole's song of Yun Mirae by her response I can really say Nicole did well...lol

Thank you very much for the translation James ^^

Ohh ! I never knew Nicole liked Yun mirae .. She's one of my favourites.. This is so exciting .. KARA is getting so much love and attention .. They really deserve it ^^ Thankyou for sharing, Cactus^^~~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...