[2009.08.11] Ghost hand on Kara member's back?

sunneej

sf-3.jpg

Popular girl group 'Kara' caused a stir during their performance, that an unidentified hand was spotted.

During the Inkigayo performance on the 9th, girl group Kara's Nicole lost her balance while the last dance move for 'Wanna'. So then Jiyoung, who was next to Nicole, reached out in order to help her up, and this looked like as if there was a mysterious hand behind Nicole.

This clip is spreading rapidly among the blogs and cafes via the video clips and enlarged capture pictures.

After viewing the clips and the photos, the netizens divided into two sides, saying 'It causes goosebumps', 'It's scary' while others are saying it's only Jiyoung fold and unfolding her hands.

Original Source: Joongang Ilbo
Translated by: cactus @ karaholic.com
Take out with full credits when redistributing! Do not add or remove the credit line!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh that's scary. But I think it's just Nicole's other hand that Jing's holding.

It was Yoobin first and now it's our Nicole. Ah and if it's not Cole's other hand

Than possibly it's just her fingers (: Anyways, clumsy Nicole has attacked!

Thanks for translating and sharing!

Now ... only Jing and Cole know where there hands were / what they were holding on to. @_@ I'd be freaking out a bit if I was Jing, though. XD

Netizens have totally keen eyes though. o____o Thank you for the translation ! C:

Thanks --=Angeal=-- for the GIF! Really helpful, I could see there was a hand. See Jing's reaction when she touched the ghost hand, then it disappeared. That means she touched something. And Nicole's hand was nowhere near it.

I remember Nicole's ghostly experience back in 2007 in their apartment, when Sunghee was still there. Creepy. T__T The light ... suddenly turned on +__+

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Omigarss. I probably won't be able to sleep now. And YESSS if anyone's going to tip off AllKpop, please use Angeal's GIF! LMAO~

Thanks for the news ((:

Edited by AnnDropsBy

Thanks --=Angeal=-- for the GIF! Really helpful, I could see there was a hand. See Jing's reaction when she touched the ghost hand, then it disappeared. That means she touched something. And Nicole's hand was nowhere near it.

I remember Nicole's ghostly experience back in 2007 in their apartment, when Sunghee was still there. Very creepy. T__T

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Omigarss. I probably won't be able to sleep now. And YESSS if anyone's going to tip off AllKpop, please use Angeal's GIF! LMAO~

Thanks for the news ((:

LOL this vid again XD I think it was Sy's squeel LOL and the clicking sound is probably someone clapping LOL this vid is LOL

hm.. ok.. pl are just being wayy too freaked out about this..

soooo... lets see.. in the end of their dance, they are all

touching each other, holding hands, hand on shoulder, etc.

and when nicole fell, jiyoung tried grabbing her shirt,

but missed, and her hand was still folded, and then she went

down lower, and the angle, looked like a complete hand,

but it only looked like that, cuz of the illusion of nicole's

belly. mind you, their wearing shirts that show their bely,

and nicole's belly looked like the arm of this "hand" tht

JY grabbed. and then like, u have to consider the fact

that nicole's arm is also blocking this supposed ghost hand.

so, in my prespective, i think that it was the unfolding

of JY 's handd. cuz like she moved lower from a grabbing hand

and like yeahh. loll. thats just wat i believe tho. :P

the way i saw it, after nicole tripped, jiyoung tried to grab one of her arms to prevent her from falling but missed the first time (she wasnt looking at where she was grabbing)? im sure that pic is just her own hand as she tried to grab one of nicole's arms.

jiyoung was foldin/unfolding her arms probably because she was trying to grab nicole's arm but missed?

oh well thats just how i see it.

omg dude, that's creepy!

Jing was holding on to a hand.

*goosebumps*

the netizens have good eyes.

as i saw the video lots of times...

i can guaranteed it was Jing curling her finger in.

it was so quick that it made it seem like it was another hand.