[2009.08.11] Ghost hand on Kara member's back?

sunneej

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man.. netizens be freaking crazy rofl. Well yes it definitely wasn't Nicole's hand because she was using out in front of herself to try and regain balance... but honestly.. saying it's a ghost hand? roooooofl. IMO.. (as many people mentioned already...) yes Jiyoung was grabbing for her shirt/arm whatever, and when she missed, because she would have been trying to grab and hold on to something, her hand would have closed. Her closed hand with her fingers folding back towards here.. apparently looks like another hand? rofl.. I still don't really see how people think it really looks like a ghost hand.. rofl.. but okay.

Thanks for sharing with us~

It's sure very scary words u guys gave it...

We just have 2 wait the answer from Kara about dis...

I think they would explain wat really happens =]

The apartment? wow...

I not sure if Nic just press "half way switch"

The 1st click since louder than 2nd click sound...

Must be her nail produce 1st click sound...

Then the switch suddenly bends back n turn on...

Sure dis news is really hot topic :)

Lol...Elasticy...

Edited by RiezZ aka Arie

It really looks like a hand to me. I know people are saying that it's just Ji Young's hand folding and unfolding but when you fold your hand like that don't your fingers come all the way back or atleast to the middle of your palm since she was trying to grab Nicole. Idk, but the other hand like came at a angle, like when two people shake hands.

It's amazing how netizens saw this though.

I read about this on some news article site yesterday and it is pretty freaky. I don't think it's Nicole's hand since both her arms are in the front. At one point, it is covered by her body, but you can see her right hand in front of her and not behind her when the hand appears. I read through some people's comments on the news site and someone pointed out that it might be Jiyoung's hand. In other words, she clasped them together to grab hold of Nicole.. only to realize that she didn't. Maybe it's true, but who knows? If she clasped her fingers to her own palm, it wouldn't stretch that far.

I dont believe this is true .. Try making the GIF in faster/slower motion .. you'll see that there's nothing .. Nicoles hands were both infront .. And jing held nicole to help balance nicole .. I dont see an extra hand >-< .. But .. I think the extra hand people meant was .. When they finish the ending pose for " Wanna " Jings hand is supposed to be on nicole .. Nicole lost balance on her heels and jiyoung reached out. No extra hand >-<;; Anyone? I dont know ..