[2009.08.11] Ghost hand on Kara member's back?

sunneej

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

xD Kara are haunted. Or Nicole is anyway.

I would have thought that was just Jiyoung reaching out for Nicole and then pulling her hand back when she caught air and Nicole seemed to be ok. But whatever, Jiyoung or the spirits of pop idols past coming back to poke them xD

i still cant find it obvious..i mean i really really see a hand.

There's no way that could be nicole hands because her hands were all in front?

Aiiii maybe i dun have good eyes?will someone kindly explain to me?=(

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Whoa! (◕o◕)

I keep watching the gif over and over and over...

as much as I want to believe it's just Jiyoung's hand...

to me, it really does look like another hand! (◕-◕)

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Yeah I'm thinking that that "mysterious hand" was just Nicole's right hand, I mean I could be wrong but that's like the logical reasoning.

It kinda looks like its Nicole's hand too, the way she is turned and stuff.

I have to rewatch that performance over and over again to get a better look, NO COMPLAINTS HERE!!

couldn't really see the flow of their hands in the video even in hd format ... i mean the extra hand .

but the gif kinda scares me . the extra really appears when nicole hands was clearly infront . hopes nothing happen to them !

god bless our girls !

lol i'm rlly sure thats not nicole's hand. as jiyoung supposedly grabbed it, nicole raised her right hand to cover her mouth. =s i still think it's jiyoung's hand. i guess the only way we'll know is if an interviewer asks jiyoung if she grabbed someone's hand...

i am actually creep out when i first read the post. but after watching the vid, i thinks i really think too much.

Hands down to the netizens, they really watching vids with magnifying glass lol ><

lol in the picture it does kinda look like their is a ghostly hand, but in the vid i really couldnt see it at all

im pretty sure it was just jiyoungs handm sucks that nicole slipped. i wouldnt have that that would ever happen

thanks for the translations!

Hmm...that's interesting. o.o Haha, they really do have good eyes for spotting that! What I think is that JiYoung was folding and unfolding her hand. But who knows? And for the Kara apartment thing, I just think Nicole didn't turn off the lights all the way.

Thanks --=Angeal=-- for the GIF! Really helpful, I could see there was a hand. See Jing's reaction when she touched the ghost hand, then it disappeared. That means she touched something. And Nicole's hand was nowhere near it.

I remember Nicole's ghostly experience back in 2007 in their apartment, when Sunghee was still there. Creepy. T__T The light ... suddenly turned on +__+

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Omigarss. I probably won't be able to sleep now. And YESSS if anyone's going to tip off AllKpop, please use Angeal's GIF! LMAO~

Thanks for the news ((:

ROFL. That is a bit creepy o___o

Ehhhhhhh, woah thats scary :X

after seeing this article i went back and watched that moment, pretty crazy it does look like a hand. Hopefully nicole or jiyoung will say something about it, at least this will further put kara into everyones minds so thats good at least =].

edit: isnt this the second time nicole slipped at the ending? I think she kinda lost her position in the first performance

Edited by cloudx1

OMG,

I dont know for sure what's my opinion about this

I thought that it was Juyoung's fingers at first @_@

but the GIF from --=Angeal=-- makes me really confused now. Gotta go check on the clip again @_@