[2009.08.11] Ghost hand on Kara member's back?

sunneej

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still dont see an extra hand .. On the GIF seungyeon's hand was on jiyoungs hand for a second and the ending pose is supposed to have jiyoungs hand on nicoles shoulder? I dont know ... I was staring the GIF for a bit .. And i kept repeating the performance .. I just dont see a ghost hand >_<

There are three possibilities

Either it was Jiyoung hand folding and folding at fast speed turning like fingers are reaching something

Either Jiyoung crap Nicole shirt but since Nicole was wearing something that shows her belly, the reflection came out is if it was the same color as a hand

Either there is really something that is protecting Nicole....

Well anyways there is not much to get scare of when it is something that is not going to harm anybody

I really do believe ghosts exist in this world, and there is photographic / video evidence to go with it. Also people i'm close with revealed such stories, and myself experienced ghosts in a villa apartment i used to live in years ago.

So for non believers, i suggest you do some reading up or youtube it.

But nothing to worry, it cant do you any harm unless you are involved in a deep deep dream. Or your body is weak mentally.

Try making the GIF in faster/slower motion .. you'll see that there's nothing .. Nicoles hands were both infront .. And jing held nicole to help balance nicole .. I dont see an extra hand >-<

You really think everyone can see the ghost? If that is the case, im sure you can see ghosts in your own City roaming around.

There are people that can see ghosts, and these aint people that are mentally challenged.

This creeped me out like no other T_T

scary. Dang but ghosts are a good appearance in kpop. haha.

Apparently if there's a ghost in a perf/recording/etc, then that means there's going to be lots of success.

It's creepy but it's a good omen?

lmao i'm kind of superstitious so yeah (:

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im a manga drawer and im familiar with human anatomy and movement..

to be honest, if jiyoung unfolding her hand, the finger seems to be awkward..

the finger that grabbing jiyoung hand is completely from other hand..

uhhh...that is my opinion but i really hope its not real..gulp

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...