• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sunneej

[2009.08.12] Kara's Hara,"'Amuro Namie sunbae? I've got to overcome her!"

35 posts in this topic

2009081200138_0.jpg

It's been 385th day since Hara made her debut, and she has recently fired up a hot issue as 'Amuro Namie' look-alike.

"It's an honour for me. To be honest, I don't know what part of me looks like her, but people around me tell me that I look alike... it leaves burden on me to live up to it, but I feel good that people are comparing me to a respectable sunbae, haha!"

Hara, whose hometown is Gwang-ju, said she would like a holiday to beach with her family for a break, given the time, as it is currently the hot summer vacation period.

Hara said that she had a lot of affection for the title track <Wanna> of their second official album. "I like the part 'It's you I love, my love!' especially, as it reminds me of the feeling of craving for love desperately, haha!"

Like how she said, "The Hara in future will be different to the Hara I am now", hopefully, she will show no ends to her development in the future.

2009081200138_1.jpg

Original Source: The Star

Translated by: cactus @ karaholic.com

Take out with full credits when redistributing! Do not add or remove the credit line!

HARA HWAITING!!! You gotta be a real big superstar one day, i know it ^^

i be waiting to see how the future Hara shines ^^ gogogo

aww hara and her sense of humor. :D

shes so adorable, and one day,

she will be remembered has HARA rather than

an Amuro Namie look alike. :D

or maybe that day has already come..

HARA HWAITING ~

Hara winned us fans with her personality & hard work,

so i wonder what the future Hara holds for us even more.

...now something else to look forward in the future for Hara.

Hara does really look like Namie Amuro. It's just that Hara is the cuter version of her (:

Namie Amuro is definitely sexy and pretty, same goes for Hara. Both of their smile and

Eyes look alike. But truthfully, I think Namie Amuro looks like Min Hyo Rin more :wub:

Yea, she does look alike to Namie Amuro... is her overall look not just certain part of her.

Perhaps Hara is Namie Amuro's 2nd generation...hahaha

AWW! xD I smiled throughout this. She's just so hard working...and talented! :wub: HARA FIGHTING~

One day .. People will be comparing hara to other artists .. And those artists will be just as flattered to be told that they look like hara .. Not just hara .. All KARA members =] Their new album is invincible ;] They'll definetly keep going farther ^^ I know they will :] Thankyou so much for translating ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A tid bit off topic .. Amuro Namie does look like hara kind off .. They're both skinny .. Long hair somewhat they do the have the same style.. And the face is shaped the same .. Or maybe its just me >-<;;

Edited by HarukaKaori

thanks for translating,

well Namie Amuro debuted in a girl group when she was 14 and now she is a superstar lol

why not? hehe ^^,

well best of luck to her

Thanks for sharing this post about Hara's ambitions. These pictures of Hara are so pretty. Although that doesnt really mean anything since she always pretty

awww.. i love her answer.. hara is so cute!!

good luck hara!!

thanks for translating.

waaaa....hara so cute in the pic...:D :D :D

wish her the best to reach her dream...fighting! she'll be a star more than amuro namie...^^

I just adore Hara!

She looks very pretty and delicate like a doll, but did you see her chopping away at the fish in Idol Army? LoL ^^

It sure is hard to figure out yourself when someone tells you that you look alike with someone else...lol

Hara looks pretty in those pictures as well...lol

Thank you very much for the translations James ^^

Wow, Hara has some great answers! Sweet, to the point and funny!

Hara fighting! And yeah, she does look like Amuro Namie.

More than one year now, time passes quickly x_x

Hara is beautiful as always, im looking for the 'Hara of the future' XD

"I like the part 'It's you I love, my love!' especially, as it reminds me of the feeling of craving for love desperately, haha!"

Can 'we' share the love :)

Thanks for the article

Edited by CuteHaraCute

As much as I'm happy that people are noticing her, I kinda hope that Hara can brush off the Namie Amuro look-alike image. I hope that it won't stick for the rest of her career. Hara has proven time and time again that she's quite different~

More hara madness XD She has her own way of being funny XD

Wow, I never noticed it until now. She does look like Amuro Namie. But just cause they say she looks like her doesn't mean anything. I guess it's nice to be compared to another pretty singer right?

Oh.... My friends said something like that she looked a little like Namie Amuro in a live performance XD

I don't think she looks so Namie look alike... but maybe it's her hair?

hehe yep they totally look a like and both are pretty and gorgeous but hara still prettier for me :P

they look like twins<3 thank you so much for posting here