[2009.08.12] Kara's Hara,"'Amuro Namie sunbae? I've got to overcome her!"

sunneej

2009081200138_0.jpg

It's been 385th day since Hara made her debut, and she has recently fired up a hot issue as 'Amuro Namie' look-alike.

"It's an honour for me. To be honest, I don't know what part of me looks like her, but people around me tell me that I look alike... it leaves burden on me to live up to it, but I feel good that people are comparing me to a respectable sunbae, haha!"

Hara, whose hometown is Gwang-ju, said she would like a holiday to beach with her family for a break, given the time, as it is currently the hot summer vacation period.

Hara said that she had a lot of affection for the title track <Wanna> of their second official album. "I like the part 'It's you I love, my love!' especially, as it reminds me of the feeling of craving for love desperately, haha!"

Like how she said, "The Hara in future will be different to the Hara I am now", hopefully, she will show no ends to her development in the future.

2009081200138_1.jpg

Original Source: The Star

Translated by: cactus @ karaholic.com

Take out with full credits when redistributing! Do not add or remove the credit line!

HARA HWAITING!!! You gotta be a real big superstar one day, i know it ^^

i be waiting to see how the future Hara shines ^^ gogogo

Hara does really look like Namie Amuro. It's just that Hara is the cuter version of her (:

Namie Amuro is definitely sexy and pretty, same goes for Hara. Both of their smile and

Eyes look alike. But truthfully, I think Namie Amuro looks like Min Hyo Rin more :wub:

One day .. People will be comparing hara to other artists .. And those artists will be just as flattered to be told that they look like hara .. Not just hara .. All KARA members =] Their new album is invincible ;] They'll definetly keep going farther ^^ I know they will :] Thankyou so much for translating ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A tid bit off topic .. Amuro Namie does look like hara kind off .. They're both skinny .. Long hair somewhat they do the have the same style.. And the face is shaped the same .. Or maybe its just me >-<;;

Edited by HarukaKaori