The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

Nicole mentioned by IU on her interview

IU talks about her sudden rise in popularity and uncle fans

You’re always seen as Jiyeon’s rival on “Heroes”, are you friends in real life?

“I’ve become really close with her while broadcasting together. It’s not only Jiyeon, but I also go out to watch movies and have dinner with Nicole, Shin Bong Sun, and Yoo In Na unnies. Kahi unnie takes care of me really well too.

cr : allkpop

no wonder their friendship shows during IU's winning on Inkigayo :lol:

Urakara looks soo fun!!

Thanks for all the updates and thanks Nov for the gif.

Love all of Cole's pics from the calendar especially the outfit that Christine posted up :)

Oh heard Cole say Meri Curi (Merry Christmas) on Music Station too :D

Urakara preview looks so much fun, Cole is so cute at the end when she screamed lol

Thanks for sharing the gif and caps Nov, when she did the aegyo, it's so cute lol

Neris, she looks so cute during that part lol

nhung_gemini Thanks for sharing the translated article here, I didn't know Cole is into health stuff this much, I mean I know she exercises a lot but reading this, she really likes to take care of herself.

I watched the Music Core perf, and at the last part - the collab for Jingle bell rock, I think I'm hearing Cole sing hehehe

credit: uploader

^ thanks tine, yep i think Nicole sang that Jingle Rock the most (at least from KARA's side) ^_^

mae, yeah Nicole said meri curi at the ending :lol: and during the middle part she *screams* -Music Station Come On !!!- ^_^ lol its funny how Nicole said she was nervous on her tweets afterwards but still could do those kind of stuffs :lol:

haha like neris said, the forced aegyo is cute :lol: it would be interesting to see how Nicole act on this drama ^_^

the health article really surprised me :scared: , didn't knew Nicole could do skipping 1500x in 15 minutes :sweatdrop: and the hula hoop exercise is quite nice one too, no wonder Nicole's hip/butt dance is quite unique ^_^

tNrjx.jpg

cr:dcnc

lol haha since she loves food more than anything, and manage to keep her body like that.

just how crazy her training is.

random but nicole does have "acting" experience, when she fooled her classmate named Ho in Nicole Goes to College, LOL

thanks for the pic nov, i like the effect :) and tine for the jingle bell!

yeah i noe i was surprised that nicole skip about 1500x in 15 minutes. when I saw the magazine scan, I like nicole must of have a whole page to herself because she the one who workout a lot. Of course hula hoop to get the skinny waist, that nicole has. Nicole does so much to get her body in good shape. I think she the one who sang the most in jingle bell rock, I didn't hear anybody but her. The other girls were sang along, but nicole is the one who sang with the microphone. I love hear her sing in english, it make me remember the time KARA sang this song with shinee, and how nicole was pair up with key. I thought when I heard key and nicole sang together, I was like the good english pair. But her sing in alone. was so good

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

Nov Yeah, after rewatching it again and again :P It is Cole singing, so happy I mean it's been my wish to hear her sing English Carol song, even tweet her about it XD

Yeah, when I read the tweet about her being nervous, I was like what?! hahha I guess when she's on stage she just do whatever she feels like and maybe just gets nervous at the beginning and end? hahah cos I don't really see her as nervous during their performance :P

Thanks for sharing the fanart too :D

Stanley Yeah I guess she really works so hard on her body since she loves food lol I think I remember her saying she eats whatever she wants and just exercise after haha I've been watching the College show, and watching it with subs, she really does love food so much, I mean we already know she loves food but the way she talks about it is hilarious hahahha

Her acting, I'm looking forward to seeing it lol I hope she surprises us hahahha

^

lol she looks innocent @___@

about that skipping..1500 times its kinda a lot and tiring like hell if u ever did some skipping..i couldnt even do it for 10minutes i guess..kekeke

anyway thanks for sharing all the pics guys..

Cole aegyo..lols

I was too surprised how much a fanatic she is when it comes to her training.. she does have a trainer after all.. guess she doesn't like to document it as much as Jing's trainer lol. Jing also talked about how Cole gave her tips on fitness lol.

Christine, yes she sang in English.. brought back memories LOL.

Nov, thanks for the fan art.. I know a lot of fans love that picture haha.

thanks firewater..its gonna be troublesome to cut all those pics using photoshop..i better start it now @__@ nvm some already been cut

@mae she once said that she train so she can eat O_o the harder she workout, more delicious food she can eat

world vision cole

wvkaranicole3.jpg

wvkaranicole1.jpg

wvkaranicole2.jpg

Edited by misiak

o yeah...Nicole never brought up her personal trainer on screen, although at first i thought he's the same person who train Jing coz i remember he talked about Nicole too on an interview when Jing's first ever pics working out got out last year

lol just watch Showtime and this time Nicole did some aegyo to one of the Zea guy XD ...even Nicole laughed herself after that ^^